Rune Dragons Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Eldemore staff and senior members to chat

3 posters

Welcome to our Rune Dragon Thread! (Introductions)

Benathorn
    Benathorn
    Admin
    Admin

Rune Points : 106

Welcome to our Rune Dragon Thread! (Introductions) Empty Welcome to our Rune Dragon Thread! (Introductions)

Post  Benathorn Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:25 am

Welcome to our Rune Dragon Thread! (Introductions) RuneDragoncopy
    Welcome to our Rune Dragon Thread! (Introductions) Image

Welcome everyone!

Rune Dragons has become a popular pet adoptables that we wish to share with everyone on this forum. Here you may introduce yourselves to others as you RP, Chat, Show off Runes, and much more! You may all introduce yourselves here for others to meet and greet. We hope you enjoy your stay here on the new thread and if you have any questions you may PM either me or Jendalie. Have fun everybody!

~Thorn

Last edited by Benathorn on Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:16 am; edited 3 times in total
    Jendalie
    Jendalie
    Admin
    Admin

Rune Points : 14

Welcome to our Rune Dragon Thread! (Introductions) Empty Re: Welcome to our Rune Dragon Thread! (Introductions)

Post  Jendalie Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:28 am

Welcome fellow Rune Bearer's!

I'm Jendalie, co-owner of the Rune Dragons and sister to Benathorn. This is a very relaxed and friendly forum. I hope that everyone enjoys!

~Jendalie
    Skeseth
    Skeseth

Rune Points : 45

Welcome to our Rune Dragon Thread! (Introductions) Empty Re: Welcome to our Rune Dragon Thread! (Introductions)

Post  Skeseth Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:37 am

Hello everyone~

Skeseth here, but you can call me Skee or other nicknames. Smile

I look forward to chatting more with everyone, meeting new people, and RPing with all of you~ I may not have been long with Rune Dragons but I've fallen in love with your world. Smile I have two Runes, and I'm looking to see what else comes my way in the future~

<3 Skee

Last edited by Skeseth on Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Welcome to our Rune Dragon Thread! (Introductions) Empty Living in the cold, but not cold hearted

Post  Guest Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:51 am

Tundra here

Been stalking rune dragons since I found it though Verdana and her lovely death ancient. I own Pyrrhos, the baby renegade rune seen in my signature(though not visible yet) and my signature, cant wait to see him grow.

Looking forward to all the fun this thread will make, hope to see more skins and everything looking cool.

<3 Tundra

Last edited by Tundra on Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:56 am

I'm Commander Shepard, and will answer to any variant of my username, as well as Paine. I have a total of 6 runes (five and a half, considering Oriana is co-owned)-- three babies, two adults, and one Ancient. I look forward to gathering more to my collection, as well as any roleplaying/other fun things here ^^

Last edited by Commander Shepard on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:00 am

Hi everyone! Silverhart here, introducing myself to the shiny new site. I love the Rune dragons, and the amazing world Benathorn has made for them! I am the proud owner of the Deep Sea Rune, Mariana. Although I sometimes feel like she owns me. Very Happy I can't wait to see how this site turns out!
    Benathorn
    Benathorn
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Benathorn Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:01 am

Welcome everyone!We are still trying to learn how best to work and operate this thread. It will probably take a few days to get everything flowing smoothly but we hope you enjoy it here. ^^

Post  Guest Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:14 pm

What's up guys! DracosCanine here, but you can call me Dracos or "Drake". lol And my lovely Runes, Riki and Haytham... who need to stay out of my cookies! ><

Enjoy!~ :lol!: Welcome to our Rune Dragon Thread! (Introductions) Image

Post  Guest Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:19 pm

This is so cool~ I'm soulBridge, but call me Bridge, just in case a person named "Soul" comes here. Then you wouldn't want to call me soul as well. We'd both get confused, and it'd be a confusing world.
    But anyway I have Dotori and the Doctor and little Wibble, my evil Dreamlord rune xD

Hope to see y'all real soon!!
    now since I'm feeling christmas-y: santa
    Benathorn
    Benathorn
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Benathorn Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:23 pm

Welcome you two and we are very happy to see you here! Dracos you have to make me an avatar with the Felix you drew. I must have him, oh and we hope you both enjoy our site and it's great to see you here! ^^

Post  Guest Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:33 pm

Sure! i can do that >3 And i need a new Avatar for here because nothing i have looks good ><

Post  Guest Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:52 pm

Hey Guys,

I bet it was a no brainier that i would sooner or later show up. Im Soul and I am the proud summoner of The Sun Ancient along with Shadow the Night Fury, StarDust the World of color Rune and along with one of their three daughters AniDori the Jubilee Rune. I live in a small cottage out in on of the forest and Hope to see your guys soon! ^.^

My Cottage Link

Click here to see my Home!

This link can also be found in my sig!
    Benathorn
    Benathorn
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Benathorn Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:50 am

Welcome! Were so glad to have you here and I love the cottage you have for all your runes! We hope you guys have fun here and feel free to start any thread or conversation you would like about the Runes.

Post  Guest Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:02 pm

Hello everyone! I am Azure23 but you can just call me Azure. I am somewhat new here, but I have two Runes, Fizzle and Grimald. I love runes and the world Bena and Jen made. It has caught me in its spidery web of doom awesome and I will not leave any time soon. :3

I love video games, writing and drawing. If you ever need your form critiqued on the main site or just some tips, PM me here or on CS. :3

*Edit*
    Oh and my birthday is coming up in 7 days so expect some birthday themed art of my Runies. :3

Welcome to our Rune Dragon Thread! (Introductions) Empty Hows it goin' Bros?

Post  Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:31 am

Hehe. Its the annoying most randomest one, SHADOW PAWS Very Happy Or just Shad. Or SP. Whatever floats your boat. Also, I'm a total Suspect
    I own Kumo, the Cloud chaser Rune, Still a little baby c:
    Benathorn
    Benathorn
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Benathorn Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:21 pm

Welcome you guys! We love to see all our Rune Fans from CS here and hope you have fun visiting our offsite forum. If you have any questions do not be afraid to PM me or Jendalie. Enjoy~

Post  Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:00 pm

hi there!My name is T R U T H, but you can call me tru, truth, or billa. I own the cave and crevice rune, Iridesent Murmur. I love to write and draw, and I am currently working on polishing my art skills. if you need help on anything, PM me!

Post  Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:13 pm

Hi guys!
    I'm known as Sherlock on ChickenSmoothie, though have come to invade. While I don't own a rune dragon, I'm thinking of sorting out myself enough to attempt some fan art. I don't personally own any designs, I still think that they are all wonderful.
    I'm a keen RP-er and have roleplayed for the last five years or so on CS and on various other sites.
    I'm a big gamer, though am restricted by my terrible laptop (nuuu I can't play ME3 D:) which is almost heartbreaking. I plan to do a proper prevamp of my technology and switch to a deskstop as soon as possible though in order to actually do anything on a computer.
    As for me as a person, I'm an 18 year old living near London, England, and have just finished school and am bursting to go travelling around the world. You can call me by my username, or my real name / nicknames: Olivia, Livi, Ollie, or Roo (don't ask about that one). I love to talk so please do send me an email if you feel like chatting. :)
    Toodles for now!

Welcome to our Rune Dragon Thread! (Introductions) Empty Howdy!

Post  Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:28 am

Well, I feel silly now that I haven't introduced myself on here. Smile

I'm maluruloki, but I've been referred to as both Mal and Loki on CS, so we might as well carry that over to here.

I came across the Runes quite early in their creation, probably about four Rune designs in, and I was hooked when Benathorn kind enough to design my first Rune, Delyth (Sunset Rune). After that, it was delightful to get to know the main crew running the Rune Dragons through their posts/PMs as well as impress a few more Runes (Summanus, Muse, and Delyth has a baby male, Phaedrus). I tend to not get intimately involved with many things on CS, but I can't help but be impressed by the maturity of the main crew (in their written posts as well as rules) and now I enjoy checking on the Runes daily.

I'm sure some of my artwork will carry over on to here. I enjoy drawing the Runes because dragons have always been easy for me to draw. In fact, it was drawing the Runes that helped me figure out backgrounds, so credit given there for the inspiration. Smile

Looking forwards to the RPs on here though! I love creative writing and interacting with other characters.

Post  Guest Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:32 am

Hello everyone! I've been lurking for some time, but I think it's about time I made a more formal appearance.

My name's Verdana (obviously) and the first Rune I ever tried out for (not the first Rune I saw; saw more before that) was the Volcanic Rune. However, I own the Oriental Luck Rune and Mbarim, the Ancient of Death.

I love to roleplay, and have been doing so for at least six years. I especially love to play the Runes, because their backstory is so incredible. Who knows? Maybe I'll break my rule and start up a literate roleplay or two.

I am an enthusiastic (if mediocre) artist, and would love to draw some Runeage when I have a moment.

See you all in the forums!

Post  Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:21 am

Hello everyone! Nellas Lissësúl here, though you can call me Nellas, Nellie, Nell, whatever's fine for me. c:

I've been an avid stalker *cough* Rune-lover for a while and have tested my creative skills in the forms of many runes; however I have the pleasure to introduce you to my handsome autumn Ancient, Ar'fëa.

I'd love to get some fanart going that someday I hope to actually upload to the computer *cough cough* It's been a huge frustration of mine.

In other things, I am the proud caretaker of many animals- four budgerigars, a pair of Robo hamsters and six gerbils. I love writing, drawing, and reading, and am an extremely obsessed Tolkien nerd. I love animals and nature and photography and am currently in the process of getting a real camera... Or a drawing tablet... Or a huge cage for my beautiful budgies, who are fine with their current one and have free flight of the house anyways. But still.

Anyways, as you can see I do have a tendency to ramble and can get very sidetracked, but I love to chat and I don't bite! I'm always willing to help in whatever way I can and strive to be friendly and polite, so if you have questions or just want to chat I'll see what I can do. c:

Love,
    Nellie

Post  Guest Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:39 pm

Hello to all! My name is Sarill, and I have been on the CS rune page for a bit, and decided to finaly join here. I am the proud owner of two runes. My very first is Deoradhan, the baby fez rune. I also have Lila, the elegent ribbon rune.
    I am not expirianced in roleplays, but I love writing, so I plan on trying some out and hopefuly becoming proficiant.
    I love to draw runes with scarfs, and am becoming proficiant with colored pencil.
    I'm exited to finaly make an account on this forum! I can't wait to interact will all of the other rune-lovers here!
    -Sarill

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:17 am