Rune Dragons Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Eldemore staff and senior members to chat

2 posters

Mass Effect: Book 2- The Calling (Complete)

Benathorn
    Benathorn
    Admin
    Admin

Rune Points : 106

Mass Effect: Book 2- The Calling (Complete) Empty Mass Effect: Book 2- The Calling (Complete)

Post  Benathorn Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:06 am

::MASS EFFECT::
    The Calling
    Mass Effect: Book 2- The Calling (Complete) Video%20games%20mass%20effect%20n7%20backgrounds%20logos%201920x1200%20wallpaper_wallpaperswa.com_62
    So far...

This story began with five individuals that eventually ended being three. Two years ago an event took place that revealed an organization called Cerberus; a pro human group which is lead by the Illusive Man. What was once thought to just simply be a gang was actually the revelation of a fully armed force that will stop at nothing to ensure that humanity comes before all else. In this galaxy this can not be so...and so they fought back. The group tasked with discovering what Cerberus was up to did indeed find a base which held a Reaper Artifact; a device used to manipulate and control organic beings. This device was being used by the Cerberus scientists there to distort and experiment on living subject in order to gain knowledge and learn how to bend others to their will.

The group who had been sent there was unfortunately captured and tortured for over two months before they were able to escape and blow up the facility. However, some paid the ultimate price and lives had been lost to ensure that Cerberus and the Reaper Artifact would remain destroyed. But what was actually revealed was that Cerberus was much larger than any of them had imagined. The base was but one of thousands and there were more artifacts which they had in their possession to use. The group was sent back to the Citadel, those who were left went back to their home world to take care of family while the others went there separate ways...

But Cerberus does not forgive that easily and those who survived were imprinted with the artifact's remnants of past civilizations. Knowledge that Cerberus claims to be rightfully theirs and something they seek to have returned to them. You have started to see the white coats, the ones who wear the small black and gold brand that dubs them Cerberus, and they have been tracking you down for quite some time. But another problem is arising. Reports of Reapers and Collectors are beginning to surface, the galaxy is holding it's breath as if in wait. Something is coming and you are being hunted as well. Your story is not over just yet...

.:Codex:.

.:Forms:.

Code:
    [center][size=18][b]Ғσям[/b][/size]
    [b][i] ~.:Name:. ~ .:Nickname:. ~ .:Gender:. ~ .:Age:. ~ .:Race:. ~ .:Class:. ~[/i][/b]

[size=18][b]~ Tнɛ βɛɢιииιиɢ ~[/b][/size]
    [i][b].: Name :.[/b][/i]
    [size=9](Full Name Here)[/size]
    [i][b].: Gender :.[/b][/i]
    [size=9](Male or Female)[/size]
    [b][i].: Age :.[/i][/b]
    [size=9](Age is in accordance to race.)[/size]
    [i][b].: Race :.[/b][/i]
    [size=9](Human, Turian, Krogan, etc...)[/size]
    [i][b].: Appearance :.[/b][/i]
    [size=9](Give a detailed description of what you look like. No pictures please.)[/size]
    [i][b].: Class :.[/b][/i]
    [size=9](Vanguard, Soldier, Biotic, etc...)[/size]
    [b][i].: Relationship Status :.[/i][/b]
    [size=9](You are allowed to have a relationship with any race.)[/size]
    [i][b].: Sexual Orientation:.[/b][/i]
    [size=9](What gender do you perfer?)[/size]

[size=18][b]~ Cнσσsɛ YѲʋя Ғαтɛ ~[/b][/size]

[i][b].: Paragon-Renegade :. [/b][/i]
    [size=9](Are you good or evil or both?)[/size]
    [b][i].: Personal History :.[/i][/b]
    [size=9](Tell us about your past.)[/size]
    [b][i].: Your Greatest Fears :.[/i][/b]
    [size=9](What are your phobias or weaknesses?)[/size]
    [b][i].: Body Markings :.[/i][/b]
    [size=9](Do you have any scars, tattoos, head gear?)[/size]
    [b][i].: The Inner You :.[/i][/b]
    [size=9](What is your personality like?)[/size]
    [b][i].: Weapon Of Choice :.[/i][/b]
    [size=9](Assault Rifles, Pistols, Shotguns, etc...)[/size]
    [b][i].: Other Info :.[/i][/b]
    [size=9](anything you wish to state? Have I forgotten anything important?)[/size][/center]

Last edited by Benathorn on Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:35 am; edited 7 times in total
    Benathorn
    Benathorn
    Admin
    Admin

Mass Effect: Book 2- The Calling (Complete) Empty Re: Mass Effect: Book 2- The Calling (Complete)

Post  Benathorn Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:07 am

:Characters:

Cerberus Files- Classified
    Ɖσƨƨιя
    Mass Effect: Book 2- The Calling (Complete) Felix_talibus__rouge_by_benathorn-d5p6995

Name: Felix Lee Talibus
    Race: Turian
    Class: Havoc
    Current Occupation: Hitman for hire on Omega.
    Current Whereabouts: Last seen on Palaven two years ago. Was unable to make contact due to hostile environment. Target left for Omega and has been tracked to be in the Asari, Aria's, company. Target is constantly on the move and knows their are eyes on him. Be vigilant. 23 agents have gone missing while tracking. Risk high.
    image (c) to me

Ɖσƨƨιя
    Mass Effect: Book 2- The Calling (Complete) Raziya_commission_by_silieth-d5dir3v

Name: Raziya Arauxo, Current pseudoname- Zahrah Nayyar
    Race: Human
    Class: Vanguard
    Current Occupation: Alliance Military.
    Whereabouts: Target last sighted leaving the Citadel. Agents believe she may know she is being watched. Current whereabouts unknown. Proceed locating target immediately! Targets must not be lost sight of for more than 24 hours. Risk High.
    image (c) to Skeseth

Ɖσƨƨιя
    Mass Effect: Book 2- The Calling (Complete) Good_varren____contest_entry__by_onagareddemonofohu-d59zk3x

Name: Xiantoch Bane
    Race: Krogan
    Class: Battlemaster- Warlord
    Current Occupation: Merc for hire.
    Whereabouts: Target last sighted on the planet Tuchanka trying to settle a dispute between two clans. Could not make contact on planet due to hostile environment. Using undercover Krogan agents to keep tabs. Do not make contact with target unless given orders to. Risk High.
    image (c) to DracosCanine

Last edited by Benathorn on Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:01 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Benathorn
    Benathorn
    Admin
    Admin

Mass Effect: Book 2- The Calling (Complete) Empty Re: Mass Effect: Book 2- The Calling (Complete)

Post  Benathorn Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:17 am

Mass Effect: Book 2- The Calling (Complete) Image
    Ɖσƨƨιя
    Mass Effect: Book 2- The Calling (Complete) Felix_talibus__rouge_by_benathorn-d5p6995

Theme Song: Welcome to the new age
    image (c) to me
    ~ Tнɛ βɛɢιииιиɢ ~
    .: Name :.
    Felix Lee Talibus
    .: Gender :.
    Male
    .: Age :.
    .: Race :.
    Turian
    .: Appearance :.
    Felix does not look as young and spirited as he was two years ago. Once he was honorable and bore his family's tribal markings with great pride. Now he is but a shell of his former self, and was stripped of his facial markings, with scarred features and a synthetic right arm to remind him of the past. His appearance shows he has been through much but he still holds those same sharp green eyes and contrasting dark skin. Where once his red tribal markings were on his face, now only scars litter the left side and travel down to his shoulder and chest due to an accident while he was on the force. His appearance for the most part is obscured though, he no longer adorns the trademark Turian issued armor his race is known for always wearing. Felix now sports more of a rouge-like appearance; light armor is his defense now and he wears a hood to hide his bare face from others of his kind. Turians with no tribal markings are not accepted by others of their race so he tends to stick with the humans and Quarians for company these days. His synthetic arm is mostly hidden in his long sleeves and one would only be able to tell if he were to remove his clothing. For the most part he still looks like he did when he was younger, but those who once knew him would say he is no longer the Turian they once called friend...
    .: Class :.
    Soldier Havoc/ Hit-man
    .: Relationship Status :.
    Felix no longer seeks the company of others to ease his stress. He does not need a female to make him feel he is wanted, all he cares for these days is revenge and credits. Though he has tried to mingle with others since it is only natural, he finds that he can never go through with a romance these days and simply rejects any offers. His past relationships seems to weigh heavily on his subconscious, but he does enjoy at least having a few drinks and chatting a bit. Currently he is not romantically involved with anyone.
    .: Sexual Orientation:.
    Straight
    ~ Cнσσsɛ YѲʋя Ғαтɛ ~

.: Paragon-Renegade :.
    Paragade
    .: Personal History :.
    The Past- Felix's history has become quite extensive and one he no longer wishes to reflect upon. When he first came to the Citadel he had enlisted in the C-sec academy due to being discharged from the Turian Legion. He was a Havoc Soldier of the 29th division. A fast and silent strike team which specialized in hitting the enemy hard and overwhelming them with precise brutality and force. His discharge was harsh and was due to him striking back at his leading officer for disobeying the Turian's orders. But Felix simply states the officer was not meant to lead and that what he was doing was inhumane. He will not go into much more detail than that. After the incident his father, who was the a Turian Primarch at the time, was able to persuade the embassies to overlook his punishment and simply place him at the Citadel with an old family friend who led a part of the division. However, a human terrorist group had been emerging and had ambushed a shuttle which held his family on it. He was enlisted by his father to seek out his mother, brother, and sister but the outlook appeared bleak. On one of their leads his human companion Harry was snipped by a Cerberus agent and soon died in his arms shortly after. This compelled the young Turian to seek them out alongside another human female named Raziya and a female Krogan named Bane. Together they were able to locate the Cerberus group with the help of an undercover agent named Braig, who soon betrayed them to the ones they sought to destroy.

For two months they were held captive and horrific tortures were placed upon them and others. Felix was tormented by a Cerberus doctor who subjugated him to horrendous torture which eventually lead to the loss of his arm. Braig, the very agent that had betrayed them soon saved them and released them from their bonds, but forfeited his life in doing so. Felix was able to locate his younger sister and brother and fought for their chance to escape alongside Raziya and Bane. They were able to blow the facility up but in the process his younger brother lost his life as well, leaving only his sister the last surviving member of his family, alongside him and his father. After the traumatic event they all went their separate ways. Felix and his little sister Sarrinia went back to Palaven with their father to mourn their dead while Bane and Raziya went their own ways as well. However it seemed this was not the end of their troubles...

The Present- Felix's father was murdered just last year, betrayed by a fellow comrade who was next to take the Primarch's place. The Turian's name was Gavitch, an older male who set out destroying what was left of their family since Talibus' were now so weakened from the loss of their other family members. Felix was placed on trail for being framed for killing his father, though he adamantly fought for his freedom alongside his sister, his record was not as pristine as that of the senior Turian Gavitch, and eventually he was permanently banished from Palaven and his name stricken from his clan's records. His tribal markings removed, he was brand as a traitor and would have been sentenced to death if not for his sister stepping in. She gave herself to Gavicth as his bond mate in exchange for her brother's life. Felix never got the chance to say goodbye before he was shipped off from his home planet.

Now Felix is alone, with no status or gratifying job. He has taken to becoming a hit-man, disposing of unwanted individuals for a price. Building a name for himself, he has actually become quite infamous and has even been hired by Aria a few times to take care of her bothersome clients who had gone too far. For now he resides on Omega and has been doing some business with the Red Talons, a Turian mercenary group who do not care if your bare-faced or not. His life is dictated where the credits flow now and a part of him is ashamed at himself for losing so much of his previous honors. He had climbed the ranks so far, only to be betrayed, beaten, tortured, and stripped of his ranks till now he is but a man for hire. Though he is good at what he does, he is able to release his anger upon his victims and no longer cares for the "Turian honor" that his kind is known for. All he has left now is his little sister but even that is but a far off dream. If you need him you can find him in the lower part of Afterlife...for the right price that is.

.: Your Greatest Fears :.
    "My fears...why would you want to know that. Well, as long as you're paying me then sure, I will give you the grim details. There was once a time when all I feared was death but if you want my opinion that would certainly be a blessing at this point. Oh don't look at me like that, you will ruin your pretty little face if you do...Look, I've been through a lot of hell these past two years. From Cerberus slowly taking a piece of my arm off each day to them killing my mother and brother and the one person I cared about. Now I'm not going to go all dark and secretive on you, I still have my fun. The females here are loose and if I wished I could take any of them I pleased, but I am just no longer that way. However, I will certainly have a good drink with you if your buying and if you have a job for me then I will have it taken care of professionally. Personally I think it's still pretty good that I have retained my sense of humor through all this. I can still make a good joke or two as I shoot your kneecaps off to get the information I desire, haha! But I think that is only funny to me cause the people I do that to don't seem to laugh when it's happening to them, oh well. Their loss...
    Oh wait, your still here? Okay then, fine, I shall tell you what I am truly afraid of. I fear for my little sister everyday even though I have not heard from her in over a year. She gave herself to that !@#$ of a Turian Gavitch just so I could live. If anything happened to her I don't know what I would do. But my hate for that Turian is what keeps me going to this day. Mark my words, I shall be the one he fears by the end of this and will make sure he suffers for what he did to my family..."
    .: Body Markings :.
    "I once sported red tribal markings that distinguished me as a respected member of the clan Talibus. My linage was that of great soldiers and Primarche but now, well you can certainly see now huh? My face is bare beneath this hood and scarred badly to the left side and down my shoulder. You don't need to know how I got that though. My arm was the result of Cerberus having fun and torturing me slowly. Have you ever had a piece of your arm removed slowly each day? It was the worst pain I had ever felt but I guess I should thank them. Now I have a stronger tool at my disposal and the doctors who did this to me got to see me one last time before a squashed their heads...slowly. See? That's funny right? Well I think it is anyway. I guess you could call me handsome like some of the females do, but I don't really pay attention. I think they are just attracted because my face is hidden. Females tend to like that sort of thing. But if you saw my face and were a Turian you would be disgusted, hence why I only hang out at Omega. For the most part I am just your average Turian just trying to get by is all."
    .: The Inner You :.
    "You want to know more about me? Seriously? Well I do like credits and this has to be the easiest job ever. I guess you can say I am a bit rough, that I fight dirty, or prefer stabbing you in the back...that would all be true of course. To fight honorably gets you nowhere. I learned that out the hard way and I can assure you that your enemies do not care if you fight them with such beliefs. 'Nice guys always finish last' as the humans say, and I finished dead last...I've decided that the best way to get to your target is to fight like they do. Strike from the shadows, be quick and brutal if you need to, but dispose of them as they would you. A good lesson to learn my friend, there is little honor to be found in this galaxy. Either you kill them before they kill you. It's just a simple as that."

"I suppose in all honesty I used to never be this way. Hell, I was the one who would take down guys like me when I was an officer at C-sec. I used to always be the joker of the group but I did my job well. In fact I was always bored with my C-sec job since I was forced to leave the Legion. It was my younger brother's and mines dream to join them and we finally achieved it only to have it gone in the blink of an eye. You see, I was never too good at being a Turian I suppose. It was hard to listen to order when I knew that my way was better, but still I did my job. It was the order to kill innocent's that tipped me over the edge and I would still to this day reject my commander's orders. Look, I think this conversation has gone on long enough okay? The point is I went from being young and naive to brutal and a simple rouge. I don't enjoy looking back on my past but I won't hide from it either. I know it has changed me but I continue to live on. After all, I was the lucky one of my family since the rest has passed away. Perhaps my story is not yet done? Or at least I would like to think so."
    "
    .: Weapon Of Choice :.
    "I enjoy killing slowly but for the most part bring back my victims alive. I get paid more if I do!"
    ~Sniper Rifle
    ~Pistol
    ~Assault Rifle
    ~Shotgun

Last edited by Benathorn on Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Skeseth
    Skeseth

Rune Points : 45

Mass Effect: Book 2- The Calling (Complete) Empty Zahrah Nayyar, known to few as the elusive Raziya Arauxo

Post  Skeseth Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:02 am

Raziya Arauxo
    Whereabouts: unknown
    Current status: likely deceased

~ Tнɛ βɛɢιииιиɢ ~
    Raziya Arauxo, Current pseudoname- Zahrah Nayyar
    Female
    Human
    Time has not changed her by too much as far as the basics... She is no taller than still 5'1” and weighing around 120 with added muscle mass that she does not fail to show to any of the taller soldiers that may tease her about her size. Her face continues to look younger than she really is, except for a scar that runs down the side of her face from temple to chin from past battles. What other little baby fat she had around her body it has been lost to her lithe and muscular figure. She is still light brown skinned, though occasionally she sports more of a tan when she can get by with finding a planet that provides ample sun. The darker she can get, the better. Her dark hair is now a solid black and kept in a short messy pixie cut, making her grey eyes stand out more. She is almost always found in light to medium armor and if she were found wearing casual clothes for some more covert mission or offshore leave (though she would still have armor on as often as she can) it is with clothing that covers her as much as possible, hiding the scars from months of torture that she hides well in her cold steely eyed look.
    Vanguard
    Raziya had no relationships on the Citadel and she still has no relationships since then. Zahrah, on the other hand, allowed rumors to spread through her fellow marines. She could not hide her hatred of humans from them, though she tried. There was rumors of that lovestruck fool back on Earth. But then there was that Asari on the Citadel during a brief stop, a turian she got drunk with at a bar at Elysium, and even a batarian merchant that she went back to often to upgrade her weapons during one of their stops. Rumors spread, many believe them, but who really knows the truth. The only fact anyone can confirm is that Zahrah has never been in any serious relationships since they've known her.
    Straight

~ Cнσσsɛ YѲʋя Ғαтɛ ~

Paragade
    She was born Raziya Arauxo but it was a long way until she became Zahrah Nayyar. Born in a space station, her mother was in the Alliance navy and her father was a marine. Razi grew up close to her parents and had been a child throughout the Contact War. An excited child, eager to learn about all the alien races. Her family settled on Elysium, after her father finally retired as well. As a young teenager on a planet which was a hub for alien activity as well, Razi became rebellious, getting into Red Sand among other things. She had trained with her father, who was then working in security, as far as shooting and combat. She was still close to him even during the addiction and rebellious phase. When he was betrayed by a friend and murdered, it really destroyed any future that she could have had. Her mother was gone mentally, her father no longer there, and Razi fell into a depression that led her to worse things than drugs. It led her to Cerberus...

It is a vague part of her history but it lasted a few years and enough for her to get into a position where getting out meant death. At 21, she took off for the Citadel without warning. Just her and her mother and only taking whatever they could carry. She had become mixed in a crowd whose charisma moved her, where their promises of change made her want to help. It wasn't until later when they turned into xenophobic zealots that called on the deaths of the any being besides humans, which she completely disagreed with. Her friends, people that were helping her come out of her depression, tried to brainwash her into their thinking. She had no idea her job as errand girl was passing information and equipment that were murdering aliens. Razi had no idea that it was her same “gang” that was actually responsible for those crimes and she unknowingly helped. So she ran, because by that time trying to get out meant death.

Her mother meant everything to her, her only family. She trusted no one, especially humans... A deep rooted hatred from betrayals, brainwashing, and insanity from those she called friends made her wary of her own kind except for her mother. She saw the greed, the zealots from who she thought were normal people, murderers and xenophobes... it disgusted her. The Citadel at least was a hub where humans were not in the majority. She did not get a job but instead took errands and the odd assignment from different criminal groups, always looking for cheap labor or someone to hire. She never allowed herself to become an established member, but her name got out. Her small figure was able to get around the Citadel and she was a quick learner and an accurate shot when needed. Only a year arriving and she had made a name for herself, but not too well. She made sure they knew her name but she was good at being incognito, a face that could easily fade into the background. Not to mention she refused to let anyone know that she lived with her mother, keeping her safe and helping her with credits.

It was the reason she took the Spectre's job offer, the amount of credits... And if C-sec knew her name and face, then she had to get into their good graces. She figured it was a suicide mission, regardless, but she left her mother a good sum of credits. Enough for her mother to finally quit the awful job and have the credits to survive while she finds a new one. Razi eventually sent her a message but she never returned, as she expected... She got into an assignment a lot bigger than she expected, the one thing she promised herself not to do. Too late.

Betrayed by Braig in Omega was painful and it broke her. She did not fight as much as she should have when they were captured, shocked as she was. It was one of those moments that she regrets to this day, pondering the what-ifs of that capture. During the torture it tormented her; Cerberus were not lenient, as they knew her past on Elysium and had finally captured the errand girl that knew too much and ran away. She had only scratched the surface, was unaware of Cerberus, but they did not care about it. They cared that she did not join. They experimented with implants, her biotics, and anything they could think of. It was a surprise she was still functional when Braig helped them escape. But with the sudden opportunity, anger engulfed her and her biotics were stronger than ever. Thanks to Cerberus. She had little hope of surviving the mission, and none at all since her capture, yet somehow she survived.

And then Raziya Arauxo disappeared.

Zahrah Nayyar came into existence not long after that. No one really met her before, yet somehow she showed up reporting for duty to her current unit as a well trained Alliance Marine. Born to two parents on Earth, grew up in the city, top of her classes, average childhood, average life... At age, she enlisted in the Alliance military. She excelled as a soldier but was average in her records during recruit training. It was all documented, but few witnesses... then again, they were so spread out that it was unlikely anyone that graduated with her was in her current unit. And those that somehow ran into her from Earth recruits, would say they remember a quiet dark woman but the name eludes them-- she looked so average, it was possible. Zahrah excelled in firearms, in biotics with the latest implants, and was above average in technology (little did they know, she was more than that). Somehow she became a genius in hacking for a short period of time, focusing gave her painful headaches, but she managed. She needed to. Zahrah was keeping an eye on Cerberus and made sure they never crossed paths. That they thought Raziya was gone for good, no word of her for almost two years. It was difficult to track her mother who had finally moved on to better living on the Citadel, who got an encrypted message from time to time that may have been from her long lost daughter, and was unaware at how much her daughter still protected her from afar.

While Cerberus was tracking the survivors, Zahrah Nayyar the marine in the Alliance military secretly tracked them. And she caught word occasionally on things that they were learning, how close they were getting. As soon as she got some leave time, she slipped away from the current base they were on, and took a ship to Omega.

Her main weakness is her mother right now... If her enemies know it, they are likely trying to find her. But with her skills she is doing her best to keep her mother hidden. Being tortured again is another major fear, and captured. Betrayal... she knows to fear it, and that it is likely to happen again. She won't believe herself to be immune to it any longer.
    She has a surprisingly even scar that runs the length of the right side of her face, from temple to jaw with a nick on the side of her neck as well to anyone looking closely. After two months of torture, there are plenty more. Just not visible or purposely hidden well.
    There was no happy life with Raz... The events of her past made her human hatred grow and distrust in everyone besides her mother. Still, she will always fulfill her obligation when she agrees upon something. Loyalty is a different thing... she may call someone like Felix and Bane a friend, after everything they had been through, but then again she started to like Braig as well and he went and betrayed them. Those closest to you are the ones you must be most wary, as she learned from her father, her own gang on Elysium turned Cerberus, and later on Omega with Braid. She will remain strongly loyal to “friends,” but that does not necessarily mean she will completely lower her guard to them. Pessimist to the end.

If she takes a job, she will do it, whether death or not occurs to her. But survival is something she does strive for, regardless... she is quiet, knows how to blend into the crowd, and uses her size to escape when she can.

She is trigger happy when it has to come down to that and too modest to say she is a good shot with a pistol. Her temper had never improved really, but she keeps it controlled as often as possible to keep from getting into trouble.

… Except Zahrah is not like Raz much. It was difficult but there are nuances that make them different enough not to attract attention for those that may have seen Raz before. Those on the Citadel, for example, may have looked twice (at least the few that did know Raziya Arauxo), but that laughing drunken marine would never have been that same woman. Would it? She is more easy to joke around with, sticks to humans as much as possible, and shows little of the human hatred that Raz had. It helps with avoiding faces that may know her, though marines had little to do at the Citadel so she had never been there long. Still, only those that were watching her closely would notice a sudden sneer towards a person, and would never figure she had a mutual hatred for all humans and not just that one person.

Zahrah was tough, brave, but modest like her alterego. She showed no tech skills (as she did her best to keep that part hidden) and loved to use biotics over her firearm skills whenever possible. All in all that is only a personality around her marines, because in reality she is Raz.

Assault Rifle, SMG, pistol
    .: Other Info :.
    At the start at least, I may flip flop around using Raziya's name with Zahrah's name. Same person though.

Last edited by Skeseth on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:41 am

We're starting a new one????

Mass Effect: Book 2- The Calling (Complete) Empty Yep

Post  Guest Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:47 am

[center]Ғσям
    ~.:Name:. Xiantoch Bane .:Nickname:. Bane .:Gender:. Female .:Age:. 33 .:Race:. Krogan .:Class:. Battlemaster, Warlord

~ Tнɛ βɛɢιииιиɢ ~
    Xiantoch Bane
    Female
    Krogan
    Bane does not bare the same sort of looks like years before. She has more of a deep hard look to her face, maturity of her race etching its way across her toughened skin. Her crest has thickened a bit more and gained a more pointed appearance to the horns. She also has become taller and slightly bigger, marking the end of her growth cycle and becoming a powerful matriarch of the Krogan race.
    Battlemaster, Warlord
    Single
    Male

~ Cнσσsɛ YѲʋя Ғαтɛ ~

Paragade
    Ugh! Another "personal" question huh? Well I guess I could tell you...not that it's very interesting anyway.
    I was born on the Krogan home world of Tuchanka. Being a lucky survivor of the cursed Genophage of course. Being female, I was pampered and told that I was the future for our race...but that was just a bunch of lies. I would only be used as a breeding tool. A pedigree track record for some male. I wanted to fight. To serve my race as warrior. So I did, Asking the leader of Clan Xiantoch to let me prove my strength and train me.
    After facing 3 of his warriors in unarmed combat, and winning of course, he promptly agreed. After my training was complete, I went off world, going into mercenary and bodyguard work for a good while. Uh..6 years maybe...Anyway, I eventually returned to Tuchanka only to discover that my Clan had been wiped out completely. Gone. Taken out by a hated enemy clan. *snort*...Damned cowards bought off some shameless Mercs and used the females as hostages...it was a slaughter house by the time I got back. ...I searched for them ya know...I wanted to rip out the clan leader's heart and feed his corpse to the Verrin, but I digress. I managed to hunt down and kill many of his clan and Mercs sooo he wants me dead. No surprise there, right? Heh. Damned moron...

Of course, getting captured and tortured for two months can change you. Physically AND mentally...I mean hell! I wouldn't be mostly blind if it hadn't right? *chuckles* Just another victory in my belt i suppose...although, i do miss it. Oh, i uh still work as a merc like the old days but uh...nobody really wants a half blind Krogan. I'm still as tough as i used to be, nothing has changed. Hell, i think i've gotten stronger sense then. My nose is keen and my ears are sharp. I still have my one 'good' eye too ya know! Hm? My friends? Oh! The turian and Raziya! Those two went off on their own years ago. Too important to stay around someone like me. Heh! Yeah. Sure. I miss'em. Who would miss someone who's had your back through thick and thin. I did hear about what happened to the turian..must've been rough on'em. I lost touch with them a while back after that...i wonder how they are sometimes.

Heh! Krogans fear nothing but..i just realized mine...losing my friends.
    You already heard of my old scars. The one on my chest and head and what not..but since the mission i've acquired a few new ones to add. My crest is missing a horn or two now from when they tried to crush my skull. Also missing my left hand and right leg. That was a punishment!..i think. Its a bit hazy why..Might've been just to watch me squirm, but like i was gonna humor those bastards. *laughs* Dont worry though, i used the lost bit of my credits to replace the my missing parts with new ones. Except my eye...can't really fix that yet, heh.
    I'm still the same old cynical bitch you know and love, punching and kicking things like the old days. But i've changed a bit i suppose...for better or for worse.
    Assault Rifles, shotgus, and battle rifles buut i've come to love my blade a bit more now a days.
    .: Other Info :.
    On Tuchanka at the moment, settling a ridiculous dispute between two clans.
    Benathorn
    Benathorn
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Benathorn Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:10 pm

DracosCanine wrote:We're starting a new one????

Yes! Jeremy is no longer RPing with us and we needed a change of scenery to get things up and going again. Whenever you get the chance join us in the chat box and we can explain the details to you. I tried my best to write it down for the intro but our characters have the artifact's blueprints imprinted into their minds when they blew it up with the base. They see the past civilizations that once were and the Reapers destroying them. They have knowledge on how to build and interact with tech which far surpasses their own. It was how Felix was able to build himself a synthetic arm and how Raziya can hack into machines better. Stuff like that. But this time we are focusing on the Reapers coming and our characters certainly know what they are capable of while also being tracked down by Cerberus who want the reaper code back.
    Benathorn
    Benathorn
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Benathorn Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:09 pm

Ɖσƨƨιя

Current Whereabouts: Last seen on Palaven two years ago. Was unable to make contact due to hostile environment. Target left for Omega and has been tracked to be in the Asari, Aria's, company. Target is constantly on the move and knows their are eyes on him. Be vigilant. 23 agents have gone missing while tracking. Risk high.
    image (c) to me

"You are to banished from Palaven, your markings removed, and your name stricken from your clan's records."

"No!" Felix yelled in horror at what was happening. He stood before a court of all the Primarchs of Palaven as they laid judgement on him for the death of his father. "I was framed! Can't you see that? It was that low varren licking worthless piece of scum Gavitch who murdered him, not me!" The Turian he accused stood nearby and simply sneered at his good name being dirtied so. "Now Felix, we have been over this. You have been quite mentally unstable since your return from Cerberus. We understand the torture they put you through so it is only natural that such events would occur. Now of course I am not blaming you, I'm sure you just thought it was another one of those Reaper things you keep going on and on about." Gavitch cooed to him as if he were a child. Felix could feel his blood boil and never had he felt such an urge to kill as he did for Gavitch. "That's not true! You know damn well I would never murder the Primarch. I am trying to warn you all about the Reapers- you have to believe me-" Felix was cut off as one of the Primarchs held up a talon for him to be silent. "Felix...we do not wish to persecute you so but the evidence is undeniable. We have no choice but to incarcerate you, however, your sister has pleaded for your case and Gavicth has agreed not to press any charges against you."

"No! He is playing you all for a fool! He's just using her and getting rid of me in the process. Are you all too blind to see it? Gavtich was next in line to become Primarch after my father and you are all taking his side in this!?" Felix no longer cared about protocol or the correct manner in which he was supposed to address such a high council. He was being persecuted over something he did not do and after everything he had done over the past two years amounted to this?! He would never killed his father! Especially since he and his little sister Sarinnia were all he had left of his family. Two of the guards grabbed him from behind and forced him down on his knees. "We will not tell you this again. Felix Talibus, from this day forward you are no longer allowed to see your home planet again." Rough hands jerked his head back as searing water was poured over him and he jolted from the intense pain. "Your tribe's markings are to be removed." A few hard quick scrubs and he could feel the paint slowly melt away as they forced the markings off of his face. All the while in the back of his mind he tried to comprehend it all and how it had come to this. "You are lucky we do not throw you in jail because of this. But because of your families past and all they have done for Palaven, you are to be shipped off planet on the first shuttle. What you do with yourself is no longer a concern to your people. From now on you are bare-faced, my your ancestors forgive you for your dishonor unto them."

'No! No! Please...no...no...no...no...no...'

Felix's eyes shot open as his heart beat rapidly against his chest and he fought to regain his breath. He was met with the sight of an old rusty ceiling and the smells of oil and murk. It took him a few moments to realize where he was and what he was doing before he finally calmed himself. He was on Omega, as he had been for the past two years now, in his small one bedroom apartment above one of the living quarters on this rundown station, in his bed. Letting a small groan escape him as he sat up, Felix dragged his talons down his tired face only to feel the cool touch of metal from his right synthetic arm. He took a moment to look down at the silver plated appendage. Only a few random wires showed between the joints and shoulder, but for the most part it was seamless in design and made of technology not of this world. Such was the product of being imprinted with Reaper Code he supposed.

"Just another bad dream...guess that means I'm hitting work early." He mumbled to himself as he stood up to his full length and and gave a long satisfying stretch. His torso bare, scars littered the left side of the young Turian's face and weaved itself down along his left shoulder and neck. His light brown hide easily showed the stark contrast of the scars from long past, but what was truly out of place was the metal arm he had built for himself using knowledge that was not his own. The synthetic arm connected to his body at the shoulder and for the most part it was a perfect metallic replica of a Turian's right arm. Only difference was how he was able to build the darn thing, a cause from when Cerberus tortured him and eventually led to his whole right arm being removed. He tried not to think about it too much though, lest the searing headaches started up again, best to avoid such things after waking up from a nightmare.

It had been two years since that incident. He had been a part of a team with Raziya, Bane, and Braig. Together they had been able to take down a Cerberus base but not without his brother giving up his life in doing so as well as Braig, who had initially first betrayed them then Cerberus in kind.. His mother had been turned into some...monster; a creature Cerberus called a husk, filled with wires and tubes but no longer what she once was. Being subjugated to experiments and tortured for the sole purpose of gaining knowledge on how to control a Reaper Artifact, Cerberus had kept them all for two months, but it felt like years. At least despite all that he was able to save his sister. He also would have never made it this far without Raziya and Bane...but something else happened with that reaper artifact that he could never quite explain.

He tried not to think about it or his friends. The three of them had separated after the event anyway. All of them needed time to heal from their ordeal and recuperate, but he still found himself wondering what they were up to. He never made any effort to inform them of what happened on Palaven, he felt too ashamed to admit it to them, even though they would not understand the severity of it. He had once even tried to make contact with Raziya when he heard from Leon that she had joined the military. It made him chuckle to think that the xenophobe had actually made something of herself from when he had first met her. Leon even told him that Bane had gone back to her home world just like him. He assumed she would be doing what she did best there and putting the others in their place. The only one he kept in contact these days was Leon though and for that Felix was grateful more than his old friend would ever know.

But there was little time to reminisce as he slowly and skillfully placed on his usual attire. Light armor over a form fitting rouge outfit with a dark hood to cover his face. For the most part he avoided showing his bare-faced features. It saved him a lot of hassle and he loathed how other Turians from his race overreacted to such a thing. He had grown accustomed to his new look though. Now he was able to see his scars more clearly and his eyes were more stern and sharp...just like his father's. "Let's see, what new scum bag do I have the pleasure of taking in today..." Felix mused to himself in a sweet voice as he opened his omni-tool and looked through his private messaging system.

These days he was a hit-man, a professional killer who would dispose of others for a price. He used much of his training an expertise from his teaching in the Legion, C-sec, and being a Specter for a short time. Placing him above par on most hired hit-men on Omega. Lately though he was becoming a favorite to the infamous Aria, though he used the term favorite loosely. The Asari queen of Omega often called on him because he got the job done right, something few could say on this backwater station full of incompetent scum. The message merely stated for him to meet her at After Life and he would certainly not refuse. "Alright, a job and a drink in one go. Now that I can do." Smiling slyly to himself, Felix pulled his hood ever closer around his face and placed his pistol and other array arsenal on. His synthetic arm laid hidden beneath long dark sleeves but it was a powerful weapon in and of itself when need be.

The Turian slipped out of his worn down building with practiced ease. Leaping down from roof top to roof top till he reached ground level and walked casually with the crowed below. Slowly he made his way to the illustrious bar of Afterlife with head down and arms close to his pistol out of common practice. Omega was his home now and he had embraced it's dark culture. Melding in with local gangs and even being apart of an all Turian based mercenary group, the Red Talons. This was life now it seemed and no amount of headaches and flashes of past civilizations would change the present. However, he noticed the same individual tracking him like they did everyday. He was not blind. It seemed he would have to take down another agent in the shadows. Cerberus just never knew when to quit it seemed...
    Skeseth
    Skeseth

Post  Skeseth Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:33 am

~.:Raziya Arauxo:. ~ .:Razi, Raz:. ~ .:Female:. ~ .:24:. ~ .:Human:. ~ .:Vanguard:. ~

Space never gets tiring to watch, even if she had been born out among the stars. There was no obvious day or night; hours were guidelines set that differed between ships, stations, races, careers... On her current transportation, half the day had full staff and half had partial staff. It was the quieter time on the ship, where most of the crew were asleep from their long shift or having recreation time elsewhere. The room that the young woman occupied was a sitting room for those seeking peace from the recreation room or training room. She stood in her full armor, leaning against the window frame, looking out at stars and wondering where Earth was among them. Or Elysium, the one planet she called home more than her species' homeworld.

The door behind her opened, but she did not turn around. From the faint reflection on the window, she was able to make out the tall man that entered. “Up early again, Zahrah? I think you're the most eager to get to Omega than anyone else on this ship.”

“I don't sleep well,” the woman at the window responded, still looking at his reflection rather than facing him directly. Between her past nightmares and the future ones that plague her visions of what was to come, it was hard to get even a few good hours of sleep every night. If the military knew how many stims she really took, they likely would have discharged her by now. There was little that the military actually knew about her. “How long until we dock, Jim?”

At that moment the man came to stand beside her and she finally realized he was carrying something in his hands. Two mugs of coffee, one which he was holding out to her. She took it gratefully with a thankful smile. “You're welcome. And they're all waking up now, so probably within the hour. Strange place to take your leave, though. You never left further than wherever we were stationed before... If you don't mind me asking, why Omega?”

“I do mind, but if it sates your curiosity I have a friend here that I haven't seen in awhile. I wanted to pay him a visit.” She did not elaborate further and Jim took it as a hint that she was not going to answer anymore questions. After a bit of stargazing in comfortable silence while they sipped at their coffee, the sounds of the “day” crew waking up aboard their ship finally reached them. “So how long are you going to stay?” she asked her companion as she turned away from the window.

The man shrugged and followed her out of the room. “Likely a day or so. It's the only transport vessel that was leaving at the time. They have transportation out of Omega all the time to my colony. Dad's getting worse, so it may be my last chance to see him.”

She went through the usual words of sympathy with him, thinking about her own mother instead. How long ago did she last contact her? She sent a message to Leon to help keep an extra eye on her while she was on “vacation”. Her messages were always so encrypted that their source was nearly impossible to find, and rarely did she allow for any replies to go through. It was messages from her and little else; she found replies through other means, such as keeping an eye on her mother. With Cerberus getting serious about their hunt for them, she could never be too careful.

The two marines both went their separate ways to focus on their own things. They collected their belongings, waited for confirmation of having docked with Omega successfully, bid each other farewell and good luck, and finally departed. Jim went right away to book passage with the next ship out of there that was heading to his home colony, refusing to stay any longer than necessary.

Raziya had not returned to Omega since their escapade with Cerberus, especially not as Zahrah Nayyar. Alliance marines had little reason to be seen in such a cesspool of criminal activity. If Alliance had to find someone, they would send special forces and not lowly grunts like them. She found that in two years, little had changed, and yet everything felt different. Under her new disguise, she made sure to stand tall and continue forward even though inside she was quivering and wanting to run to the shadows. Zahrah the marine wouldn't do that, not unless necessary to a mission. This was her leave, a vacation from the marines that is well deserved after a year in service and not a mission at all. She still had a role to play, and Raziya did not exist at this time. Being an Alliance marine may have painted a target on her, but she made sure to look unconcerned as she made her way to Afterlife. Then again, military could always be used on Omega as a source for information, equipment, or part time employment (even full time for those that refuse to return to service).

Yet still, here, Raziya shone through a bit. Always on alert, looking all around her and analyzing every being that was outside and around the club. Were they Cerberus agents? Were they bounty hunters? Were anyone of them looking for one Raziya Arauxo or did they all think her dead? They were already after Felix, that she finally figured out and the reason she decided to find her old friend to see just what trouble he was getting into. Perhaps she should have kept in touch better with the two people that made it through everything she had... that stuck with her and helped her out. The two she actually semi-trusted, which is more than anyone else in the galaxy. It was too late to regret now. If they did not want her help or want her to stick around, she could always hop on the next transport out of their and get away from Cerberus' searching gaze.

Just what possessed her to come out to Omega again, where she knew Cerberus was? It may have been the increasing nightmares of the approaching Reapers, or it may have been that stubborn streak of loyalty that hopes her turian friend wasn't found and caught and dissected. It definitely was her hatred for the xenophobic Cerberus group that made her risk coming out of hiding. It was very possible that she may have lost Zahrah Nayyar forever now that she has stepped onto Omega.

Raziya pushed all those thoughts from her mind and instead focused on her current mission. Continue being Zahrah, enjoy the moment, and try to find clues as to where Felix may be. She made sure to look like she belonged there at the club and knew where she was going, it helped her slip in without being held back or questioned. She trudged over to the bar with a large smirk on her face at how easy it was all going and looking every bit like an overly arrogant marine off-duty and ready to have a good time. First she ordered a drink and then proceeded to explore the room she was in instead of sitting idle at the bar. Relaxing, chatting with strangers, and eventually asking about local mercenaries for possible jobs may just lead her to the turian she's looking for.
    Benathorn
    Benathorn
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Benathorn Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:45 pm

Ɖσƨƨιя

Current Whereabouts: Last seen entering Afterlife. Agent's vital signs are no longer registering. Proceed with operations as planed.
    image (c) to me

Felix continued to walk as if nothing perturbed him. He proceeded with a slow confidant gait, slipping past bodies and immersing himself in the mass. He had played this game many times with Cerberus since the past year. They followed him constantly, never losing sight of him for more than 24 hours and he could only assume why. There would be a number of reasons of why they would follow him to Omega of all places; from blowing up their base, killing their agents, or simply because they wished revenge. It mattered not to him, but he did wonder if perhaps they were also tracking Raziya and Bane too. He had received no word on it though and it was only this past year that he began to notice them. There was a very high possibility that they had been tracking him ever since Palaven.

Felix wasted little time in debating the subject as he made a sharp turn and weaved into an alley that joined with Afterlife's back entrance. At least he had the advantage of knowing his territory in and out. Omega was a confusing array of maze-like structures when he had first come to take up residence here. But now it was second nature to him, slipping in and out of the shadows and attacking those who perused him when they lost sight. It only took a moment...

The turian was enveloped with the dark shadows of the alleyway and swiftly climbed up and perched on the many overhanging pipelines above. Like a cat sitting in wait, as the humans would say, he watched as his pursuer followed dutifully after then come to a sudden stop just below as he realized his target was no longer in sight. The Cerberus agent looked like any other average human male on this station. His clothes were that of working class and dirtied just like everything else in this place. Felix could pick up his all too familiar clean scent though, all the agents had it, like a rat fresh out of a lab. It made him clench his mandibles ever tighter to his face as he watched intently without nary a blink to disturb the silence.

Felix could hear the tale tell sound of his opponent's heart beginning to quicken. It made him feel even more empowered as a predator as his prey knew it was being hunted. He silently gathered himself closer over the human below him, his synthetic arm glinting faintly in the dim light as three talons expanded, ready to be plunged and end this most hated enemy's life. Just as the man finally looked above him Felix dived down on top of his victim. His yell was quickly cut off as the air was knocked out of his lungs and the Turian wasted little time stabbing him in the back and ending the agent's life. Felix felt the human's spinal cord snap effortlessly against his synthetic talons. This had almost become a routine for him as of late as he was tracked none stop by the one group he despised the most.

He stood up, regaining his composure and using his booted foot to turn the dead body over. His gaze unwavering and unsympathetic as he tilted his head slightly while he examined his kill. He could already feel the blood boiling once he found the tattoo just behind the man's neck which showed the sign of Cerberus. His mandibles clicked in contempt, Felix was glad that another Cerberus agent got what he deserved, though he would have liked to have torture him first. Every agent deserved to die slowly for what they did to his family and to his friends. He would never forgive them.

Eventually he turned away and left yet another body for Cerberus to clean up. It was becoming increasingly apparent that they had no intention of killing him, otherwise they would not waste so many agents to simply keep tabs on him with the inevitability of death. It unnerved him what they were up to but he did not plan on letting them continue this little ruse for much longer. "Well, now that that's out of the way, back to business." Giving a quick shake of his synthetic arm to dislodge any remaining droplets of blood, Felix made his way to the back door of Afterlife as if nothing out of the ordinary had transpired.

He was abruptly hit with the familiar thrum of music which threatened to encase all who succumbed to it in an endless stupor. But he was now so used to the sound that it felt just as natural to him as anything else on Omega. The sights and smells were both horrid and intoxicating, bodies pressed together in an array of pheromones and testosterone's ,melding and filling the air with whatever was being smoked, and bright flashes of colorful lights flickering about. Felix had to shake his head once or twice just to get a hold of his environment and focus on what he was doing. He would love nothing more than a drink right now, especially after such a kill.

But for some reason he stopped as a passing scent caught his attention. His mind worked frantically all of the sudden to place that deep earthy smell with whatever individual it came from but the memory eluded him. Pausing for a moment to look up from under his hood, his stark green eyes scanned the dance floor, bar, and groups of aliens conversing, but could not find anything that connected with the smell. 'I must be going crazier than I thought.' Felix mused to himself as he finally gave up the search and headed to the alcove just above that held the queen of Omega, Aria.

He was stopped briefly by one of her guards who simply gestured him through after checking him. Felix always rolled his eyes to this procedure but eventually made his way to where the pirate queen sat upon her throne. "Felix, you kept me waiting long enough. You better have a damn good excuse this time..." The asari gave him a leering stare that he returned with a casual smile and an alluring gaze of his own, "Sorry but had to get rid of some unwanted company. I would never intentionally keep you waiting Aria, what is it you wanted me for today." The asari seemed to brush off the apology and simply get to the point, her gaze wondering about the room as if nothing interested her. "I've been getting reports left and right of large groups of individuals being taken by what locals call 'Collectors.' Seeing as your the one who is always going on about them and the Reapers, perhaps you can shed some light on the subject for me."

Felix was abruptly handed a message which contained blurred images of creatures not of this world. But as soon as he saw them his breath grew shallow and his eyes darted back and forth over the report. Intense flashes overtook his mind and he could see the Collectors in their full form, flying about and harvesting hundreds of life forms. Swarms of insects descended upon their victims without mercy, blocking out the sun and turning the sky into a sickly moving black hue. Huge ships filled the sky that looked liked hives. Planets were being overrun. Reapers fell from the stars and swallowed planets whole. Nothing could stop them. Death was everywhere!- "HEY!"

Felix was brought back to his senses as he in-took a sharp breath. How long had he been out this time? Aria was looking at him with more interest now and took the dossier from his talons, "I'm going to guess that little black out there means you know these creatures?" Her voice was more serious now as Felix tried to remember where he was. Those flashbacks were more like memories...no, more like information stored that told past accounts. It always happened when he saw anything to do with the Reapers. "I guess you could say I know them in a way." Felix had never divulged what he truly saw or how he was able to see these things in the first place. The truth was not even he understood why, but it was best to keep it simple. "The Collectors are no myth and neither are the Reapers. Why they are taking all these aliens is unknown to me though, but it can't be good."

Aria was silent for a few long moments as she pondered the information she had received. Felix had no reason to even hope she would believe him but unlike the council, at least she would take action if there was evidence that something was taking her people. Even if she did not believe it to be Collectors at first. "I'll be sure to keep an eye out then...it's mostly just humans that are being taken though. Hardly my concern but if your interested this was taken from the living quarters near the west side of the station." She turned her head to look down at the bar below which was also a sign that she was through speaking to him. Felix was still trying to quell the swelling headaches which now plagued his mind after such intense flashbacks, but took his leave anyway.

'Why humans? Why are they being singled out over the others?' he was not ready to delve back into his mind to try and figure that one out but Aria had made herself clear; she would not bother with it unless it became more of an issue. She had , however, given him permission to look into it if he pleased. But then why even bother? He had no debt to those humans- he stopped his train of thought right there as he sighed to himself and headed towards the bar below. 'You would have never said such things two years ago Felix. Don't start losing sight of who you are just because you have been on Omega, your not like these criminals...' But then a part of hims actually believed he was a criminal, stooping so low as to be a hitman for hire. Working for Aria, even taking part in the Red Talons gang from time to time.

Felix finally came to a stop at the bar and ordered one dextro drink from the asari bartender, one hand on his head as the headaches finally began to ease. He took his drink eagerly but did not chug it down as he used to. Only taking a few sips here and there as his attention was caught by that same scent once more. He knew that scent, but from where? Looking out at the mass of people he tried to pinpoint it again but could see no familiar faces in the crowd. Finally his heart began to quicken as he recalled who it had belonged to so long ago, "Raziya?" That couldn't be right, he had not heard from her for over two years now. Felix shook his head, he had to be imagining things. There was just too much on his mind he supposed but that same scent kept coming and going like a leaf caught on a breeze.

Finally he could no longer quell his curiosity and sat up, pushing his way into the crowd while keeping his hood close over his features. Even if there was a remote chance it was his old friend she would not recognize him now would she? No tribal marks and dressed like a thief, a part of him did not wish for her to see him like this. But the more eager and younger side of himself wanted to find her, to speak with one of the few people he had been through so much with. It was such an aching longing that he was surprised by the urge he felt to seek her out if she was actually here. Felix looked about and searched, trying to identify the many human females for that one familiar face. 'But what if she no longer looks the same either? You don't just come to Omega just to visit. Why even bother coming here then?'

Felix finally gave up once he could no longer keep up with the vague scent. He had to be imagining things and did not realize how much he missed the company of a friend. He decided the bar was simply too much and headed towards the exit to get some fresh air and to get a hold over his senses while gathering his thoughts. He did not want to get involved with the humans being abducted, but if Raziya was on Omega then that would put her in danger or perhaps she was here because of the abductions. She was now in the alliance military after all, it would make sense that they would be looking into it, right? Or perhaps it was Cerberus...that thought alone made him growl softly to himself as he looked about the outside of Afterlife. Cerberus was up to something, and he had a feeling that he was always being watched...

Mass Effect: Book 2- The Calling (Complete) Empty Redeployment

Post  Guest Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:41 pm

Thudding footsteps, heavy and brutal, slowly made their way down the empty corridor. The Krogan, male, seemed to 'sneak' in a certain direction, determination in his features.

'You know your target. Make it look like another clan's work." The man sneered, lighting a cigarette. "Let them kill each other off after that."

The male, remembered those words clearly. Words he had been wanting and waiting to hear. He stalked as best he could into a darkened room, glaring into the corner. And large dark figure snoozed soundly in the back, seemingly unaware of the danger. The male squinted as he took out his pistol, advancing slowly towards the sleeping form.
    He knew full well how dangerous this was. At least he thought he did. He inched closer and closer until he finally aimed his weapon at his targets head, poised above the temple. He took in a deep breath to try and steady himself, still glaring at the figure.

"Time to end this. Goodnight B-AH!"

He was suddenly grabbed slammed up against the wall, the air leaving his lungs in a millisecond. The clawed fingers squeezed around his neck in an iron grip, "I knew you were a traitor." The male struggled, but in vain, "B-Bane!..", he choked, trying to grapple away from the fellow Krogan.

Bane's red plates bristled with anger, her one silver eyes glaring at the young male. The other, a metal looking eye beamed with a red glow, adding a crimson glow to the red Krogan's face. She didn't even give him a chance to retort as a sickening snap filled the room, "Never screw with me." The male's body hit the floor with a loud thud.

The Female Warlord and Battlemaster only stared for a minute and turned to leave, the same foreboding blank look on her face. Two larger males rushed to their lord, shotguns in hand. "My Lady! Is everything alright?!", the larger of the two asked, glancing behind her. "Taken care of Garmr." She walked past the two and out into the blaring sun, light making her plates and bright red crest shine. "Take care of the house while i'm gone." "But, Lady Bane. Where-" "Nowhere Garmr." She barely kept in a grin as she glanced back at her Second, "Just need to find some old friends."

Skeseth
    Skeseth

Post  Skeseth Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:13 am

~.:Raziya Arauxo:. ~ .:Razi, Raz:. ~ .:Female:. ~ .:24:. ~ .:Human:. ~ .:Vanguard:. ~

It did not take long to look comfortable with some of the younger men (and one or two Asari) in Afterlife from a corner. Zahrah regaled them with stories of the last dismal colony her unit was stationed at and the local flavors; from drugs to crime and other forms of entertainment that these mercs were likely to get joy from. “Unfortunately, you can never get too relaxed planetside. Sure, there are more places to hide but more eyes on you to keep in line. The salary of a low marine like myself don't get enough credits to really reap the benefits, you understand? There is something about the organized chaos of Omega that called out to me, maybe make myself a profit, stash it safely, and buy myself a little beach-side property on a pretty planet.”

Zahrah seemed to take control of Raziya and do the complete opposite of what her instincts naturally wanted to do, which was shut up and sit unnoticed in the corner while she looked out for her old friend. The latter she still managed to do, having a small spread out audience (who looked more eager to entice her to take a “job” in some dirty dark corridor, steal everything she owned, and leave her for dead), she still constantly used her peripheral vision to look out at the club instead of truly focusing on them. It made her a target of the lowlife of Omega, but it hopefully kept her off the grid from her true enemies: Cerberus.

“I only arrived today, boys. I don't dive into anything without checking out all my opportunities first,” she waved off the advances of the overcrowding men, which included more than one proposition to return to a dusty old room in exchange for some “easy” credits. “And I'm feeling a little more exotic tonight.” It gave her some space as some of the human men dispersed, but not all of them.

One of the Asari that had been listening on the outskirts to Zahrah took the advantage to sidle in closer. “You can fool the boys, but you cannot fool us all. Looking for someone specific?”

Raziya was unsure if she was being asked for preference or if she was caught that she was searching for someone in the crowd. Either way, coming from an Asari it was safe to assume that it was not a Cerberus spy. “I'm having a craving for Turian, in fact. A war hardened Turian, preferably with some scars and missing limbs.”

“Narrowing it down quite a bit there, are we not?” The Asari was not fooled but she played along. “Any colony markings more to your liking?”

She gave it some thought, having attempted her best to keep track of what the turian had been up to. It was big news after all but it was difficult to recall just what it had been she read about it... “None in particular.” And then someone finally caught her eye... Definitely turian, no mistaking the build even under the hood and she noticed similar coloring that she recalled her old friend having. Still unsure but needing to continue her search, she turned to the Asari to excuse herself. “I think I'll browse the nearby selections. Thank you for your help.” Tossing back her drink, Zahrah sauntered away looking every bit of a woman on the prowl.

Unfortunately, being Zahrah definitely drew more attention to herself from those that thought her a foolish prideful marine. While she slowly stalked her target in a way completely uncharacteristic of Raziya and making her way towards the exit after him, several sets of eyes followed her. One or two armed men even tried to inconspicuously make their way towards the exit behind her as well. Regardless, her target was on the move and now so was she. She had no sense of smell to go by, only her gut instinct and a brief look she caught from the corner of her eye. If she was lucky, it would be her friend. If she was not, that turian would eventually wonder why he had people trailing him once they reached the more obvious open area outside of Afterlife... At least Raziya can also get out some stress by luring the two men after her into a dark corner and deal with them shortly, once she made certain the turian wasn't going to turn around and shoot her for following him.

((Half of this was written right after Bena's last post and then most of it finished a bit back. I was unsatisfied but I ended up writing the last paragraph to toss it up tonight, as I will not have a computer for about two weeks shortly. As soon as I stop being lazy and take it in. Sorry for the wait, being sick that one week sapped me of everything. :/ ))
    Benathorn
    Benathorn
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Benathorn Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:08 am

Ɖσƨƨιя

Current Whereabouts: Just sighted outside of Afterlife with human company in tow.
    image (c) to me

Felix was happy to be out of that place. Bars lately had been becoming far too cumbersome for his liking and he feared he was beginning to become paranoid of crowds. Nevertheless, the fresh stagnant air of omega filled his lungs and the Turian was able to finally breath a bit better. Use to he would relish the chance to be at the local bars, but now he simply tried to avoid them. "Spirits, I'm becoming like my father!" His voice mocked horror and was soon replaced with a jolt of sadness as he recalled his deceased parent. Regretting his words, he took a moment to scan the area only to hear his name called out by an all too familiar voice.

"Felix! Hey, Felix, over here!" He turned his head sharply to be met with the sight of two Turians coming his way wearing the mark of the Red Talons gang upon their armor. "Nowi? Virion? what are you two doing here?" He gave a small courteous dip of his head to the pale gray female with light blue markings that trotted up to him with an aloof smile, "Doing patrol with Virion here. Not much of a talker though but it would be great if you could join us? Earn a few extra credits while your at it." Felix gave the young Nowi a half hearted smile in response, her bright hazel eyes looked up at him with expectancy and he could not help but notice how she was always being open with him despite his lack of tribal markings. Virion on the other hand simply stood rigid, his darker hide was a deep ebony color and his markings were a stark white in contrast. His deep blue eyes bored into to Felix for him to get the message that the other did not care for his company, but then, Virion did not enjoy anyone's company to begin with.

"Thank you for the offer Nowi, it is very kind of you but-"

"Oh come on! It's not like you're here on a date or anything?"

"No, but I-"

"Then it's settled. You join our patrol and I'll tell Talos you pitched in. Any Turian, despite lack of markings, is always welcomed at the Red Talons. You know that."

Felix got the feeling that her welcome extended a bit farther then that but did not have the heart nor chance to turn her down. Right now was a good time to be in a group than alone and he enjoyed being around his own kind who held little prejudice, unlike most other Turians he met.

"Alright Nowi. You win. Where are you headed to?" His mandibles fluttered nervously as she gave him a shy look before straitening, realizing he was asking her a question. "Towards the living quarters on the west side of our gang's territory. We have been getting reports of some strange sightings and were sent to check it out." 'Well what are the odds...' He thought to himself as Virion confirmed the females words with a deep grunt of his own, blue eyes constantly scanning their surroundings.

"I've heard of some reports like that myself. I was actually going to check it out... from what I understand it is only humans that are disappearing from there. Why are the Talons looking into it?" Nowi shook her head and gave a small shrug of her shoulders. "Like I said, Its a part of the Red Talons territory. Its our job to look into it, especially since Turian families have been going missing there as well. Humans aren't really my favorite, but I guess we can look out for them while we are there. But our people come first!" She waved a talon at this as Virion simply nodded. "Yeah, don't they always?" He mumbled under his breath while he waited for the two to acquire a transit.

He still could not shake the feeling that he was being watched. As if eyes were boring into the back of his head or something. The sensation made him uneasy and he turned his head under his hood to get a sideways glance of his surroundings behind him. The large archway, which was the entrance to Afterlife, bustled with many patrons waiting to get outside and filled the small corridor where he, Nowi, and Virion were standing. However, movement from the entrance doors sliding open caught his eye as a human female walked out with two males close behind. The Turian had to do a double take though, now fully turning to see if his eyes were deceiving him. Was that..."Raziya???" His expression was that of shock and question but thankfully his features were mostly hidden beneath his hood. That could not be right, the woman who was walking towards him had a different air about and her fringe was cut shorter than last he remembered. But the scent...the scent was unmistakable...

"Who?"

Felix turned as he heard Nowi exclaim next to him, standing at his shoulder and looking in her direction. Virion on the other hand was already beginning to tense, talons deftly moving towards his hidden pistol as Felix realized it too. The two males were moving more adamantly towards Raziya and already the three Turians began to move as one force, reacting towards their aggressive stance. Forming a pyramid formation the three were already aiming pistols at the two who suddenly backed off as abruptly as they began. "Don't let them get away!" Felix automatically issued out an order without realizing it. He already recognized the clean unnatural scent of Cerberus and had been trailed by enough to know that these had to be another one of their tracking agents. Swiftly they broke off like a pack of varren, a strategy that was drilled into all Turians, while he went after one and Nowi and Virion went after the other.

He had no time to stop and see if the woman had actually been Raziya, yet a part of him knew she truly was his old friend from two years ago. Felix had little time to actually think though as he quickly followed the agent down towards the market and was on top of him in seconds. "Get off me you alien bastard!" The male was young, maybe even still in his pup years! Why the hell were they sending all these inexperienced tackers after them?! "Your working for Cerberus." Felix hissed under his breath lightly as the boy struggled in vain under his grip. Felix wasted little time picking him up by the scruff and dragging him to a more secluded area. "So what!? You Turians killed my parents! I'm honored to be a part of their group. They are the ones fighting evil aliens like you!" Felix threw the lad to the ground effortlessly. His synthetic arm glinting beneath his dark coat as small red lights illuminated the joints while he stared down at the pup with a scowl.

"Are you serious? You have no idea what you are getting into. What are you? 18? Old enough to kill and old enough to be killed as they say." Felix growled as he threatened the male, he deliberately pulled up his sleeve to show his synthetic arm and to show sharp metallic talons waiting to cut easily into flesh. "I usually skin my enemies. It makes it easier to get information from them and also teaches them a lesson. Now, you wouldn't want me doing that to you would you?" The boy just glared at him but Felix could see the fear in his eyes and he was about to do a very stupid thing...

"Go." He gestured his head towards the way out and watched as the human male just sat there, dumbfounded. "Are you deaf! I said get the hell out of here!" Felix grabbed him by the shirt once more and pushed him aside to get him on his feet. "If your smart you'll stay away from Cerberus. They are not as patriotic as you think."

The human wasted little time getting out of there as Felix debated weather he should track him down later and kill him. Would save him a lot of effort later on and probably lead him to others, but he still had that blasted C-sec in him. "I can't believe I just let him go. Stupid! Stupid!" He cursed at himself and hoped that Virion and Nowi did not see that. "Maybe those two were more sound in mind than me and actually killed the other guy?" He sighed, Cerberus were really pushing it now. Sending children to do their dirty work? How pathetic, "And insulting." He said out loud as he made his way back to the starting point of Afterlife.

Eagerly he looked frantically for Raziya and soon saw her familiar form just ahead. He quickened his pace to greet her, his smiling green eyes bright and his mandibles fluttering in anticipation to speak with her. But he stopped abruptly when he came face to face, realizing that his face was different than before. Slowly he worked the words from his mouth as he tried to take in her new look. It was still Raziya, her fringe and skin tone mostly looked the same and a human's eyes never changed, as he looked straight at her. "Raziya? Is it really you? I-"

"Felix! Hey Felix!"

Felix let out a small sight of frustration as he snapped his head towards Nowi with the silent Virion in tow. "Hey, did you get look at those humans? We tried going after ours only to have him disappear like a filthy pyjack. What about yours?" Nowi looked up at him with a questioning glance as he simply stood there for a moment before responding. "I...took care of him." He stated bluntly as he looked to Raziya, still in disbelief that he was seeing her for the first time in two years. Nowi looked to him and then to Raziya, already showing distrust, as she did for every human.

"Whose she?" Her tone was more sharp and Felix simply smiled as he turned to Raziya and slowly removed his hood. "This is Raziya, former crew mate of mine and a close friend that I've known for over two years now. I trust her with my life so you should not worry Nowi. Besides, she's a good human, aren't you Razi?" Felix could feel his cold loner persona melting away as his youthful and old playful self began to emerge while he threw a small jab at her, calling her by her pet name. Nowi simply glared at her in distrust and Virion seemed to care less about the whole situation. "She seems like trouble Felix. Anyone with males following them like that out of the bar would think she were of a...distasteful profession." Felix narrowed his eyes at the female Turian, he knew what she was suggesting Raziya was doing and also knew that Nowi fully understood that that was not the case. The insult was hidden and uncalled for and Felix simply kept his mouth shut so as not to start an argument.

Finally he ignored the comment and simply looked back to Raziya with a warm and welcoming smile. It felt so strange to have his hood down to show his scarred and bare features, but it was out of respect for his friend that he did so and could feel so many questions swirl in his mind.

'Where have you been? Why have you not contacted sooner? Are you alright? Why are you here? How is everyone at the Citadel? Is Leon okay? Have you heard from Bane? How is your mother? How's the new Alliance job going for you?'

He kept his questions to himself though, just happy to see a friendly face he could trust for the first time in so many years. So much had happened since they last met and he just wanted to get a drink like the old days and catch up.

Mass Effect: Book 2- The Calling (Complete) Empty Hidden No More

Post  Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:39 pm

(( Its short but you know me, i try. <3 Only had a little bit of time today so i hope you guys like it <333 ))

"Ah..so THAT's where you've been hiding.", Bane rumbled, giving a bit of a grin.

"Omega...should've figured."

It pained the Krogan to think of the hell that Felix had been through. Oh how she wanted to see her old friends again. Her old 'team' again. Returning to her homeworld was not really her descision, she was asked to by her old sparring partner, Garmr. The only sensible male on the planet, mind you. Being on Cerberus' hit-list made home the absolute LAST place she'd wanna go too, but some order had to be restord and she was apparently the first choice.

The female took in a calm deep breath, pressing the delete button on the HUD and wiping everything clean. The chip in her hand now held the 'useful' info.

"Bet they never expected a Krogan to be computer savy. Not as good as Raziya, but not bad for my standards." She chuckled a bit at their stupidity and turned to leave. How dumb could they have been, thinking she wouldn't be cautious at every turn. One lone Cerberus agent? Against a notorious Merc? Not to mention a Matriarch of Tuchanka?

"Insulting." she growled.

It would be a day or so before she reached Omega on this scra-..'ship'. Time she didn't really have. Bane could almost smell Cerberus now. They were out and about once again, even after getting their butts handed to them. They were planning something big. But this time,-

"They'll be sure to try and get rid of us first."
    Skeseth
    Skeseth

Post  Skeseth Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:07 am

Hesitation. That is what went through Raziya when she stepped out from the club, following her turian target. At the sight of others joining with him, conversing, her mind went through the possibility that maybe he wasn't who she was looking for after all. It certainly sent a pang of disappointment through her and made her pause on her mission. Which only made things worse for her current situation, what with two stalkers eagerly waiting for this ripe opportunity. And there it was; she certainly made a rookie mistake giving them that opening.

In that brief second of hesitation, several curses sprang to the woman's mind. She immediately noticed the sudden spark of activity occurring with her in the center: The men advanced, the turians caught sight of them (and herself) and made a move. Razi? She had her pistol out the moment there was movement, second nature that sent a reflex to arm herself against all possible enemies in the area. Two pistols in fact, one for each hand as she tensely raised one in the direction of the charging turians and the second faced back at the men. Neither of which she fired upon.

“Don't let them get away!”

She was positive that was her turian's voice. There was no mistaking it, especially as it brought back all the orders he shouted her way during their mission two years ago. It was that moment when she holstered the pistol aimed at the turians and instead focused her efforts on the suddenly retreating humans. Cowards. Then there were turians in her line of sight. “Really now... Always trying to be the hero,” she mumbled to herself and shook her head before shouting after the chasing turian: “You stole all the fun out of this!”

Raziya chased after him at a slower pace, keeping her eyesight peeled for any other activity and ignoring the second chase with the two turians that were with Felix moments ago. Her gun was always safely in her hand, regardless, as one never knew just how dangerous and sly Cerberus men really were. She reached the two of them just as Felix was letting the man free. Hissing angrily, she raised her pistol.

There was that hesitation again.

It gave the young man enough time to slip the corner and be lost to Omega's grimy maze. The possibility of chasing him down once she lost sight of him here was near impossible. Razi ran her free hand through her short cropped hair in frustration, sending Felix one of her old trademark steely eyed looks. It said 'Was that really smart of you?' in response to his questioning if it was really her. She had a moment to truly study the turian before her and how much he had changed. She could only begin to imagine how he saw her in return... a few years that felt like a lifetime in between. Just as she was about to reply to him, the other turians' voices interrupted her.

There was a definite wince when Felix introduced her by name, not having heard herself be called that in such a long time. It was worrisome, having spent years making up a new persona under an alias to shake off Cerberus-- though she ruined that by coming to Omega to find Felix. Still, it was a hard habit to break. She immediately pulled a very anti-Raziya move and instead of stiffening up at all the animosity from the female turian, instead she smirked and relaxed by placing her free hand at her hip. Her pistol remained at hand yet pointed at the ground safely, a bit more subtle in showing her distrust even with Felix around. “Depends what you define by 'good', Felix,” she said in her teasing 'Zahrah' tone.

To Nowi, she gave a smirk and replied. “I'm trouble alright, though it really depends if you want to be on my bad side. It is a bit shameful for the audience around Afterlife that my tastes run more... exotic. I doubt they would really care what my profession really is here in Ome--”

Cutting off mid-word she immediately dived to the side, avoiding what would have been a shield-shattering (or worse) sniper round that hit the floor where she stood. Rolling up to a kneeling position, her aim was already on where she knew the shot came from and fired several rounds from her pistol. Whether that took care of the sniper or not, she didn't dare want to wait to wonder. They would have taken off and found a different position if they went to investigate and found it empty. Razi was lucky the glare of light from the scope caught her sight, acting (finally) without hesitation.

“We better take this reunion somewhere more private,” she snapped. This time it was full on Raziya in her no nonsense tone, her gray eyes darting back and forth as they scanned the crowd. Firing shots even in Omega was probably not that good. On high alert, she looked briefly to her old friend for guidance just as she once did when he led their mission years ago.
    Benathorn
    Benathorn
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Benathorn Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:17 pm

Ɖσƨƨιя

Current Whereabouts: Lost sight of both human and Turian targets. Drawing back to relocate and find whereabouts.
    image (c) to me

Felix was more than a little surprised by Raziya's new demeanor. He would not deny it was rather alluring, but it seemed out of place for her as well. He had never recalled his friend to be so...open? If that was even the right word to use for this situation. Raziya and Nowi seemed to be having some silent female conversation he was missing out on though. Even Raziya's teasing caught him off guard. Since when did she tease him? Usually it was the other way around. All this 'new' was intriguing and he found his interest focus on how her fringe had changed coupled with this new personality, thus not even realizing they were still being watched.

As Raziya was talking about her exotic tastes, her sentence was cut short by sudden movement, followed by the quick sound of a sniper's bullet just barely missing its target. Out of pure reflex Felix jumped back and looked in the direction Raziya was shooting. Immediately he pulled his hood over his face, once again hiding his features, while he tried to pin point the snipers location. It was hopeless though, wherever the assassin was he would be long gone now that they knew his position. "Dammit, not this again." Felix had lost track on how many times he had been shot at and tracked down, but lately it seemed to be becoming much more frequent.

Felix was now on high alert to their surroundings as he met Raziya's gaze with her now more serious personality. He nodded in agreement to finding a more private place to chat rather than sitting out in the open, and looked back to Nowi and Virion. "You two go on ahead. There is no need for you to get mixed up in this. We will meet you at the living quarters later tonight." It always came down to him giving the orders, a natural thing he did on his own, but still he knew that he was no longer the leader anymore as Nowi gave him a hard stare. The female turian was about to retort when Virion simply gave her a nudge to be on their way. Reluctantly, she gave in but not without giving both Felix and Razi a long glance discerning before finally backing away.

Felix could feel Raziya look to him for guidance, but he was hesitant. She still actually expected and trusted him to lead without fail? After all that had happened...he did not believe she had retained that view about him. But he obliged, if just this once, as he gave the signal to follow while the two went deeper into the oncoming crowds. They were always being watched and it was time for them to start blending in instead of causing attention towards themselves. "This way Razi. I think I know a place or two that has the privacy you are looking for." His mandibles clicked once as he suddenly placed his arm around her form and drew her close. Their bodies brushing against one another as they walked closely side to side. "So your taste runs more exotic now? I had no idea, otherwise I would have accommodated you much sooner." His voice was smooth as he teased her like he used to. Always playing around and trying to make the usually serious human more relaxed. But it seemed now she was the tease as they both walked and immersed themselves in the large crowds of various alien races going about their lives.

His gesture was out of the blue but it was to help them stick close together and just look like your average inter-species couple out having a good time, all hypothetical of course! His synthetic right arm gripped lightly at her shoulder while his other arm stayed hidden, ready to grasp at his pistol if need be. He bent his head slightly, letting his sharp green gaze rest on her as he smiled. "Now isn't this nice? Just like the old days, walking around, having a good time, and getting shot at randomly during the day while fleeing for our lives. Welcome back to Omega Raziya." His cynicism was in good favor though, simply joking, something he had not done for a while now. He kept a brisk even pace, not allowing for Raziya to stop as he subconsciously led them to a place that was one of Omega's few secrets. "But you certainly have changed in appearence. I keep forgetting you humans can make your fringe to shorter lengths. That and you joining the Alliance? And here I thought you hated being around your own kind." He smirked softly to himself as he maneuvered them through the heavy foot traffic. Ignoring the few odd stares and keeping his senses open to catch even the slightest scent of Cerberus.

"This actually happens to me quite a lot since I came here...by the way, what did bring you here? All I heard from Leon was that you had joined the Alliance and were doing pretty well for yourself." Felix wanted to know a lot of things and right now was as good a time as any to catch up a bit as he made a quick turn into a narrow alley. He wanted to gauge how much Raziya knew. If Leon had actually revealed why he was no longer on Palaven or not. He would not believe that his old C-sec friend would divulge too much but it would be the only logical reason she would have found him here of all places. He had not been in contact with her or Bane since he had decided to go back to his home planet. Felix hoped he would never have to explain why he was not there anymore, that his father had been murdered and, he, exiled for a crime he did not commit. The thought made him growl only slightly but he quickly pushed it down and re-focused on their destination.

Changing his thought process Felix continued to speak to his old friend in his casual vibrating tone. "Also, what alias do you go by now? Don't think I didn't catch that flinch back there. You act as if you had not heard your name in years." Which could have very well been the case. Felix should had done that when he first came to Omega but...his name was the only thing he had left that linked him to his family and Turian society. He could not bring himself to give it up, even if it put him at a greater risk.

Now stopping though he faced an ordinary wall before finally letting go of Raziya and allowing his synthetic arm touch the surface of the metal wall. It took a moment to recall how all this worked but a secret passage soon revealed itself as he looked to Raziya with a mischievous smile. "The belly of Omega. An underground network of passages and tunnels just below the surface and one of the few places on this rock that very few know of." He let his arm make an exaggerated gesture for her to go first. Knowing that questions were soon to follow. Felix could not help but be more playful with his friend around as he smiled a sly grin in her direction.

"Come on Razzberry, to the depths we go! That is what those human males called you once when we visited Omega before, right? Don't exactly know what a razzberry is though, just that they taste sweet...not saying that you taste sweet though, I mean, I'm sure you taste just fine- crap. My joke totally fell through there....Hey don't look at me like that! I'm innocent! I don't even know what a razzberry is!" Felix put his talons up in mock defense to shield him from whatever Raziya might do to hurt him. He could not stop himself from playfully laughing though and ducking quickly into the secret entrance and out of harms reach.

It took him a moment for his eyes to dilate fully and capture what little light there was. These passages were only known to a select few and it was Ariya who had deemed him competent enough to use them. For which he was very grateful for. These little hideaways and underground tunnels had saved his hide from Cerberus and other dealings multiple times. And now, once again, they would prove to be useful and allow the two to travel under Omega without the risk of Cerberus finding them. It would also give them a chance to catch up while they made their way towards their destination. Felix was more than curious as to why his friend was here but also very happy, nevertheless, to see his human by his side once more.

He even had to stifle a purr that threatened to arise at the thought of not being alone anymore. He considered Raziya a part of his family, something that had been lost to him for the past two years, and it only took her presence now to make him realize how long he had been without much socialization. 'I hate it when I purr...' he thought to himself, something that Turians did when they were content or very happy. Humans always stated it was like a cat, whatever that was, but it was embarrassing nonetheless and he tried to ignore it as he looked over his shoulder to see if Raziya had followed.

Mass Effect: Book 2- The Calling (Complete) Empty Convicts and killers and thugs! OH MY!

Post  Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:07 am

Bane's synthetic claws barely raked against the dirtied and scarred floor. The terrible and loud music of the ever popular club "The Afterlife" assaulted her ears while the strong smell of alcohol, legal and illegal alike, mixed with the familiar stench of alien dalinquents.

"I hate this place...too damn noisy!"

The Krogan rumbled a bit in irritation.

"Why do we ALWAYS end up meeting in a noisy ass bar?.."

She tried to stay hidden all this time, slipping through crowds and staying in corners. The black and silver lined helmet on her suit had a new purpose. Keeping her face completely covered. Another helping matter was the fact that only other Krogans could really tell she was female, being mistaken for a male was a constant thing for her and other females. ...Especially her.

It wasn't even a good hour before she found Arya, sitting on her 'throne' over looking the club. Bane knew a great deal about this Asari. She was smart, powerful, and very deadly.

The tense meeting last only about thirty minutes, mostly filled with ego and unwavering stares of dominance between two matriarchs. the actual information part of the conversation dealt in what connection this Asari had with Felix and what exactly happened with him here on Omega. She was able to decifer the jist of it, seperating the actual information from the boasting and bragging mixed in. Bane didn't bother asking her to find Felix, she'd find him the "Bane" way.
    Skeseth
    Skeseth

Post  Skeseth Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:05 am

They had to move fast, or at least before Raziya's paranoia built up over the years burst while she still tried to scan the area for any more threats. Cerberus knew who she was now, where she was, what she now looked like... So much for leave; there was no way that she was going to be able to go back to the Alliance now. It was not until she heard Felix telling the other two to leave that she relaxed just a hair. It just wasn't enough to be comfortable again, not with a bright target painted on them.

Without question, Razi followed the turian deeper into the grounds, trying to look as calm as possible and not twisting her head around at every dark corner. When Felix's arm comes around her, she tensed. There was the old Raziya. Even if it was brief, physical contact and feeling trapped still made her instincts want to panic momentarily. Of course this was her friend, there was nothing to be concerned about. Except his teasing. She didn't have two years of practice for nothing, though.

“Who do you think you're talking to here?” She started in a casual tone, trying to mimic his own teasing while channeling her inner Zahrah. Her own arm comfortably snaked around his waist and gave it a squeeze. Two can play that game. “My tastes had never changed to begin with. Humans had never been my cup of tea.” Unlike him though, her arm loosened around him, clinging lightly, so that it would be quicker to put to use.

If something were to occur, they will have to see who reaches his own pistol first, since she had holstered her own and it was not as easily in reach now as his was even with her shorter arms. “The old days... let's try to keep them from repeating this time around.” While she did mean their capture in Omega the last time they were here together, she continued on in a lighter tone: “If there are any hovercars we need to get into, I'll drive this time.”

Getting all the questions from Felix definitely led to a mix of emotions that she tried to shut out from being shown on her face. There was definitely a sneer for working with humans, a snort at the mention of hating her own kind, and a sigh about her changes. “You're right, I hadn't heard that name in years. Anyway, that Alliance job was short lived. I just quit.” Razi jerked her head back in the direction they came from, as if to say just at that spot was when she quit. “Or better yet, I should say that Zahrah Nayyar quit. You have to admit that working with humans in the Alliance definitely was a good place to hide for awhile for me. Poor Zahrah is going to be missed, as popular and fun as she was. Not sure if I'll miss her.” Razi may have some split personality disorder developed because of the years playing a different role.

“Though I did feel bad leaving you out here on your own...” Raziya gave the surrounding area a look around, frowning at the bleak Omega atmosphere. “Especially after what happened. I don't believe any of what was said over the extranet.” It was in regards to him being blamed for a crime she knew he never would have committed. She was sure to keep mention of his bare face completely absent, but it is enough to say that she knew at least the basics that was announced at the death of the Primarch. “Guess I'm a coward and a bad friend for not coming sooner. It wasn't until Cerberus decided to get more serious now that I got worried. For all of us,” she added as an afterthought. She couldn't stay safe in the Alliance forever, and neither could the others without help from people they can trust. “Which reminds me, have any word on Bane?” Getting news from the Krogan homeworld was a lot harder, and their krogan friend was much more difficult to track than Felix had been.

Finally at their destination, suspiciously looking into the passage before glancing behind them. “Few enough that we can be certain none from Cerberus will follow?” Not that she didn't trust him or anything but Razi was falling back more into her old habits enough that she had to be sure. “We better go quickly. The faster we get somewhere safe, the faster we can make plans. I suggest we hunt down Bane next, even if it takes us to Tuchanka.”

She was starting into the passage when she immediately came to a halt. TWITCH. Yes, that was a massive eye twitch the moment 'Razzberry' registered in her mind.

Oh. Hell no. He did not. But he did. And he continued.

The murderous glare that was slowly rising up on Razi's face was expected, but then it was quickly replaced with a very uncharacteristic Zahrah-sweet (slightly strained) grin. “Felix Talibus.” The name rolled off her tongue in a more flirtatious way. “Didn't know that you were curious about how I taste. I could have accommodated you much sooner.” Yes, she did just use his own earlier tease back at him. She pushed through into the passage quickly, making sure to get ahead of him instead and avoided looking back. For the moment at least, since she did not really know where she was going. She let that sink in for just a brief moment before she decided to add, “But if you ever call me Razzberry again...” Her voice shifted away from the playful Zahrah tone into a growl that would make a turian proud. “I'll shove berries down your throat until you choke and I will gleefully see if eating our food truly is deathly toxic to your dextro body.”

And down the rabbit hole they went together. Even though she had been growling, there was still a more relaxed look upon the woman's face than there was before out in the open.
    Benathorn
    Benathorn
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Benathorn Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:43 am

Ɖσƨƨιя

Current Whereabouts: Lost sight of both human and Turian targets. Drawing back to relocate and find whereabouts.
    image (c) to me

Felix felt his face flush with heat and his mandibles flutter nervously as Raziya became so openly flirtatious with him. It was his own fault for not expecting it and he was thankful that the darkness and his hood hid his dumbfounded face while the human proposed a 'taste testing'. He quickly regained his composure though as she went from exotically alluring to threatening to shove the proposed fruit down his throat. "Mmm, sounds kinky- I'm kidding, I'm kidding!" He let a nervous airy laugh echo as he walked to catch up to her, "That would actually probably kill me you know. Nice growling though, you sounds just like an angry female Turian ready to pounce. You should do that more often, it can be highly...effective." He spoke the last part with a deep alluring voice of his own but was still trying to get used to the personality switches his friend seemed to be showing. Despite that, it was still nice to simply be joking with her. "And who needs an alliance job when you can hang out with a Turian instead of a bunch of boring humans...no offense there. Personally you act more like a Turian than a human anyway. I say you quit with quite a bang back there. Get it? Cause of the gunshot?"

Taking a more serious note now, Felix flicked his talons in the general direction they would be going and began to lead the way. "This way should lead to the living quarters that Nowi and Virion will be at." Their footsteps were quiet as they echoed softly in the narrow passage around them. There was some dim light that squeezed through parts of the infrastructure above, but other then that they were in almost complete darkness as the Turian relied on memory to guide them. Silence slowly seemed to creep in and Felix let his voice softly break through to relieve them of it. "Your not a bad friend or a coward Raziya..." He knew it was odd for him to just now respond to what she had said previously on the way here, but the fact that she knew some of the details that had happened back on Palaven made him clam up about answering before now.

Felix grunted a little as he had to squeeze through a tight structure and warned the human to watch her head before continuing, "The extranet likes to exaggerate things more than they really are...but I went out of my way to make sure you, Bane, and Leon did not see me then. If anyone was the coward, it was me. I should have stayed in contact with you guys but...well...I guess it does not really matter now anymore. For what it is worth, I am glad you are here. I'm sorry about not going more into it though. I promise I will tell you what truly happened later-" A loud ping followed by a curse echoed harshly through the maze as Felix bumped his head on a low unseen pipe. "Ouch! Dammit! I hit that thing every time!" He hissed crudely under his breath as he rubbed his talons over the sore spot.

"...Even if we have to crawl through narrow passages, hit our heads on cursed low hanging pipes, or being chased by Cerberus...again, at least this time I'm not doing it by myself." He smiled despite the pain to his skull as he revealed his sentiments. "I also have no idea about our big old Krogan friend. Last I had heard she was on Tuchunka. You probably know about as much as me, although, I certainly would not mind having the big girl around to smash these Cerberus agents heads in like the old days." Felix was glad as the passageway finally began to narrow out and the sounds of many different voices began to echo from above. "Looks like we are almost there. This should lead out to the living quarters just near my place...that is, if you could call that hole a home really. We will stop by there and stock up on some arsenal I have stashed away. Need to get my old armor too..." As much as Felix enjoyed loose clothing that obscured his appearance, it did nothing for defense and left him very vulnerable in a fight. Which usually was not a problem since he took most his targets out without much of a struggle. But now that they were being fired at by Cerberus grade A weapons, he would need to done his Turian issued armor once again.

Coming to a sudden stop the Turian began to climb up a ladder that lead to the surface of another alley similar to the last. He wasted little time getting out of there and pulling his female human companion up with him. Swiftly he closed the passage behind them and took a quick survey of the area to make sure they had not been seen. "This reminds me when I used to sneak through some of the tunnels back on my home planet when visiting...uh...some, female friends of mine...I wish I could go back in time and slap myself for some of the stupid stuff I did. But sneaking around with a human! My father would have killed me, heh." Trying not to think of his family and the fresh memories they would bring, Felix quickly led the way to one of the uppermost buildings which housed his run down home. It did not take long to reach the shabby little hole and he was rather embarrassed to show it to Raziya, but home was home, even if it was just a one room apartment.

The apartment door haphazardly slid open with difficulty as Felix walked shamelessly inside while pulling back his hood and looking at the poor state the place was in. The gray rusted walls did nothing to add to the appeal. And even though he tried his best to keep the place neat, it still looked like a frag grenade went off in it. He sighed as he half began to undress and half looked back to Raziya as he spoke, "I'm really sorry about the place. You know, half the time I did not even sleep here, but its really cheap at least." He removed his light armor first before beginning to take off his long sleeved coat and shirt. He had undressed before in front of the human and had not really thought about it as he threw the dirty cloths aside with only pants still attached. "I keep my armor stored under my bed, pretty cliche right? At least no one has stolen it. It will feel good to have it back on. Have not worn the thing since I left Palaven..."

Bending down he was able to pull out a black case that contained his old silver and red armor before realizing he must look odd to Razi without his top cloths on. The synthetic arm laced into his shoulder and connected to his shoulder blade on his back. His usual old facial scars were still there, but also new bullet wounds and the odd scar or two laced his creamy brown hide as well. He unclasped the casing and drew out the chest armor, "Got into a few close calls here and there but the scars just make me more sexy don't you think?" He gave her a sly grin before laying out the rest of his armor on his bed and pointing to the ceiling just over the humans head. "If you look up there should be a small latch on the ceiling containing a surprise for you." He smiled mischievously; he kept his Specter weapons hidden and locked away for emergencies.

Hopefully the sight of such top notch weaponry would make his friend smile. "And spirits Razi! Don't stare at this hot bod too long, I've got to keep it exciting for later. Pffthah ha ha! Sorry, sorry, I could not help myself with that one. You go ahead and see whats behind the latch while I get dressed okay? But seriously though, no peeking. I wish this blasted place had another room in it!" Felix struggled to get dressed, highly aware that Razi was in the same room and making him feel embarrassed as he tried to get his armor on. He was still very shy about showing anything more than his torso to others. Humans weren't exactly used to Turian anatomy and Felix, for all his flirting, was still respectful in such things. "So Razi...you said back there you've never really been into your own kind. So who have been with?" Felix casually made banter as the two swapped stories. If anyone walked in on them it would be quite the odd scene but hopefully no Cerberus agents could watch them here. Giving them a few moments to just be themselves and catch up.

Mass Effect: Book 2- The Calling (Complete) Empty Comm Link

Post  Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:00 am

It was another hour before Bane found another clue, hiding amongst Arya's filth. Spying on those drunk morons was a cake walk. Bane grinned as she slunk back into the intoxicated crowd, a skill which she had grown somewhat accustomed to.

She was getting impatient. Bane knew the turian HAD to show up sometime, or some door busting would have to be done. Not to mention the sets of watching eyes boring into the back of the Krogan's skull. She already figured her new 'friend, Arya, would be keeping a sharp eye on her, but the ohers....A low growl rumbled in Bane's throat as she glanced at them from behind her helmet.

"Cerberus.."

They seemed to be everywhere these days. Only hiding a lot better, well..sort of. The stench of them was kinda hard to miss by now.

"Ok. Now for the com codes."

Bane quickly typed in felix's supposed com code into her suit, analyzing its traces and if it was correct. Lucky for her, it was. Her HUD showed that he was nearby, but most likely not alone. She stood up, quickly tapping in the message she wanted to relay:

"Finally got a hold of you. You're hard to find...luckily, not really for me. Got some news for ya, Cerberus has this entire place covered. Even your location is being watched. I can see them. ALL of them. Interested? Meet me in the back ally way. D12. Son't be late."

Relaying her name was a definite no no. Hell, a message through comms was bad enough.

Slipping in between tables she caught a glimpse of an agent, acting like she didn't know they were there. Losing them was not possible in this crowd. A wide grin suddenly spread across the Krogan's face, cracking her knuckles on one hand.

"nothing a little bar fight can't fix"
    Skeseth
    Skeseth

Post  Skeseth Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:08 am

“Perhaps it is because I hang around turians more than humans before taking on the Alliance position.” Raziya smirked over her shoulder at him, daring a glance now. She didn't even get angry at the kinky comment; teasing came with a price. “It was hell there for the last two years, as you can imagine. How I survived so long without smothering one of the humans in my unit in their sleep is beyond me, though I have Zahrah to thank for that.” Raziya tapped her head on the side of her head to signify the other personality that had been lurking in her body these last years since their separation. “Sometimes I wish I was born a turian or asari instead,” she murmured more to herself than to her friend. Quickly proceeded to add more loudly to the turian with a grin and a wink, “Thanks for the compliment. I'll keep that in mind for future reference.” Better to be associated as a turian than a human, for her. Not too surprisingly that she snaps from making threats to teasing in under a second, what with having lived two lives in her mind. She slowed down until once again she was following Felix, unsure of where she was going in those tunnels. Close enough, she could see him better with her bad human eyesight. Even so in the darkness, she kept a hand on her weapon.

When Felix broke the silence again, she frowned into the darkness this time and took a moment to reply. “You are far from a coward, Felix. It is not like I had sought you or Bane out either, before now.” Just enough contact to let Leon know that she was alive and to pass the message on. Razi certainly was stuck on her own cowardice by escaping through another persona entirely, instead of remaining out in the open under her true name as Felix had done. In fact, went through more trouble creating this Zahrah Nayyar and now having to stage her death. On leave on Omega? Not a surprise that she met her end here, having picked a poor destination. Some from her unit will miss her, but she was just one of the many grunts available in the human Alliance. She remained silent about his story, letting him tell it in his own time.

There was a muffled snort when he hit his head-- someone getting hurt is always amusing, so long as it isn't yourself. It was what he said that she really focused on then. “How long have you been chased by Cerberus? I only just recently started to become aware of how much they were searching for me; of course, I gave them a harder time of it. I'm not quite as worried about the big girl, she's definitely more capable of taking care of herself for now than either one of us are. But it'll be nice to find her.” Get the old gang back together and all that! “Never visited Tuchanka... Not sure what is more dangerous, making a stop there or walking straight into Cerberus headquarters.”

If Raziya was shocked by Felix's dwelling or appalled by it, she did not show it. She gave it a look around out of curiosity (and to find any other possible exits in case the one they came through was blocked), but otherwise seemed at ease. It was not like she had a place to call home anymore herself, and her unused funds were funneled slowly into her mother's account through a long process so that they were not able to be tracked to her. “It's a place to call home,” she said in regards to his apology about his apartment. “But why the hell have you not been wearing your armor?” There is no shame at all as she crossed the little distance towards the half naked turian to reach the light armor he just removed with a scowl on her face. “I know you turians have tough hides, but this is pathetic.” Not that she should talk... her armor before joining the Alliance was worn out hand me down light armor. She learned better now.

Next she turned her head to study the turian in his undressed state, giving him a once over with her more observant gaze. “Very impressive,” is said after a pause and a good bit of eying him up. “The arm I meant, of course. That's some fine synthetics you have afforded for yourself; have any problems with it at all?”

Raziya rolled her eyes as he continued to tease, reminding her of a long ago time aboard a ship on their first trip to Omega. The prospect of a surprise definitely gets her attention, however, and thankfully for the turian she successfully turns away and gets distracted by the latch. “I'll let you have your modestly; don't want you to die from being embarrassed in front of a silly old human like me since you're so shy. I'd hate to share the tale of your death to your friends-- Oh my.” She successfully opened the latch, honest glee written on her face as she finds all the hidden Specter weapons. Razi cradled a submachine gun, admiring every angle and completely enthralled by the rest of the weapons that she barely caught the change of topic. What was that? Her brain caught up a second later...

The petite woman turned towards him, one hand on hip and the other casually holding the gun, and giving him a perfect one raised eyebrow look, whether he was dressed or not. “I thought that answer was obvious. Krogans.” Her face is perfectly serious but the look only lasts so long. She cracked a toothy grin and then a chuckle. Zahrah all the way, as open as she was being... Somehow it felt difficult to return to the closed up and quiet woman she once was, especially after she had been separated from the only people she actually considered friends in the galaxy. It was time to relax some, unlike the short time they had before... of course, who knew how little time they had now, so may as well make the best of it. “Now that you have that image in your head... If you're /really/ curious, human men obviously, in my teen years like any normal kid. With my agenda, having a love life doesn't really work well.” She found a good spot for the SMG on her side, claiming it already without asking. “There was this one asari back on Elysium before shit hit the fan... but that's a different story. I don't think humans are really welcome at the Citadel. Kind of puts a damper on things.” And because she wasn't going to suffer alone on this one, she dared to ask, “Now your turn. And may as well share some of those stupid things you've done too. I need a good laugh before we head out and start getting shot at again.” She was certainly ready to go with her new favorite toy.
    Benathorn
    Benathorn
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Benathorn Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:03 am

Ɖσƨƨιя

Current Whereabouts: Collectors in route to targets! Route them off immediately! Targets must not be killed!
    image (c) to me

Felix removed his clothing and was able to get his armored pants on as Raziya seemed undeterred by the poor condition the apartment was in. He watched her quizzically as she came over to inspect his previous cloths and light armor. "Okay, that is a common misconception about Turian hides. Our skin is no more thicker than yours and breaks just as easily. The only thing it's good for is keeping off the intense UV rays on my home planet and looking good." He spouted out the information as a matter-of-fact before continuing, "And besides, light armor makes it easier to move, the hood helps hide my lack of markings and features, and its actually quite good at attracting the females." He bent down to slip on his armored boots over his feet, situating the armor over the spurs on his calves, and placing a military knife along it's edge. "Though I will admit, it does not compare to my actual Turian armor. I've felt rather exposed without it, it will be good to finally get to wear it again."

Razi's question to his synthetic arm made him extend his mechanical talons and retract them while he eyed the appendage curiously. He was silent for a few moments while he worked on his armor with memorized ease. "After the loss of my arm I felt so useless. But the Cerberus base, that Reaper Artifact we destroyed, something in the back of my mind knew things..." He was just rambling to her but he had no idea how to explain the odd knowledge he could call upon or how he knew about the Collectors and Reapers. He clicked on his chest armor and pulled at the silver color till it fit snugly upon his shoulders. "Never mind, I'm just spouting nonsense. I actually did not buy the synthetics. Instead, I made it myself, and it works better than my original arm ever did." He could not help but feel some sort of satisfaction at the mention of that in the back of his mind. But the feeling was unnatural and he wondered if he truly believed that. He decided not to go too much into detail on how he made a synthetic arm with no prior sills in building such things. He would not even know where to begin on how he just knew, how his body seemed to force him to make it, how his mind kept telling him he was incomplete, imperfect, needed improvement...

His skull began to throb painfully as he quickly changed his thought process to focus on his human friend. Anything to stop that thrumming sound that ensnared him if he recalled the Reaper Artifact. His face flushed in slight embarrassment as she teased him about his modesty, "Hey, most aliens these days barely have any modesty at all. You should be grateful that I'm so shy about it. Though it did ruin any career I may have had as a Turian stripper. Just think, if I wasn't so damn shy about undressing I could be rolling in credits right now!" His joke was a bit forced but it did help ease the anxiety he had felt from before, and calmed his nerves, while he focused on something else.

Her smile was contagious as she found his secret stash of Specter grade weapons. Finishing putting on the last of his armor, Felix walked over to her as she cradled one of the weapons like an infant, obvious glee shone across her features. "I never did check to see if my Specter status was renounced after what happened back on Palaven. I was not that good of a Specter anyway, but the guns were too valuable to give up. So I kept them here in case of a special occasion." He picked up his sniper rifle and assault rifle, while clipping the two weapons to the magnetic clasp on the back of his armor. He also took a belt of frag grenades and fastened them around his waist, handing two to Raziya as well. His usual pistol remained at his side as he felt more like an actual Turian rather than a vagabond.

Felix had to stifle his airy laugh as Raziya responded to his question of her sexual interests. It was just a comment to get their minds off of their usual dire situation, but he did not expect her to joke like this. Granted it was certainly funny, but her personality switches kept confusing him and caught him off guard. She gave a common response, "Ugh, human males? But you're so...I don't know...more Turian-like? Trust me, from what I have heard about human intercourse, Turians have your males beat in about everything. Though I'm just going off of rumors here. Never actually been with a human myself, your species was still so new when I was back on Palaven." Felix relaxed a bit as he leaned back with one foot forward while crossing his arms. "An Asari you say? Who hasn't been with one? Though in my case I'm actually allergic to them." He knew he would get a weird look from Raziya on that one, "I know! I was devastated too, but apparently there is a gene mutation that runs in my family on my mother's side. Whenever an Asari does that mind-melding thing it stops the neural transmitters in my brain and shuts down my system...kinda like the effects of eating amino based food? Stops the muscles and eventually the heart? Well anyway, you get the point." He laughed at how little she had experienced the other species of the galaxy, but then he had only been with mostly Turians, A few Quarians, and an Asari.

When she asked him the same question, however, he immediately stopped laughing and clasped his mandibles tightly to his face. "I suppose I would not get away with saying Krogans too? No? Oh come on, you don't want to hear about my stupid adventures. I just told you the Asari one. Wasn't that enough?" A few moments of silence passed between them when he realized she expected him to tell. "Fine! Fine. I guess one of my more embarrassing adventures would be my dancing instructor back at the academy on my planet. And before you start laughing at me, every Turian has to learn to dance formally in case of a military social occasion." He gave her a quick glance to see if she would let it go but got the feeling he had no choice but to continue, "Uh, well...my dancing instructor had it in for me. She was this female Turian who hated my guts, or at least I thought. Got on to me for every little mistake I made. She even threatened to hold me back from my graduation just because I would not cooperate with her!" Felix's mandibles flared as he grew agitated at telling the tale, "I mean, holding ME back for not performing the Pavilion Waltz correctly is just crazy! So, eventually she offered to give me private lessons. Well...I literally thought she was going to give me actual private lessons to help me out but boy, was I wrong..." Felix could feel his face flush hot at his young naive self back then. "Needless to say she gave me some private lessons to help, um...encourage me to...do better. I finally passed the class with a soaring review from my instructor, as well as a few more private lessons afterwards to make sure I did not forget any of the moves she taught me. Turns out she just liked messing with me is all, but it was certainly a memorable experience."

Felix looked to Razi and waited for a response while feeling highly embarrassed at himself. He gave a nervous chuckle before absently scratching the back of his head, "Well, damn it Razi, now that you know my dirty little secrets, I'm afraid I am going to have to kill you." He wasn't serious of course but found himself enjoying his casual chat immensely. He could not remember the last time he just simply talked and openly flirted and joked. It was nice.

A sudden beep from his omni-tool brought the relaxed Turian to attention as he read the message. Surely it was not coincidence? He read the intel to himself:

'Finally got a hold of you. You're hard to find...luckily, not really for me. Got some news for ya, Cerberus has this entire place covered. Even your location is being watched. I can see them. ALL of them. Interested? Meet me in the back ally way. D12. Son't be late.'

"Well, well, well. Looks like our big friend is back in town." Felix began to type up a message when his features became suddenly serious. "Raziya? Do you ever get that feeling that maybe your being lured into a trap? Cause I'm really getting that feeling right about now..." He glanced up from his omni-tool to look at his human friend when he realized a few red dots lined her form. It took only a split second to realize he was covered in them as well, sparking an immediate reaction to hit the deck, jerking Raziya roughly down to the floor with him.

A barrage of bullets exploded into the apartment as Felix did his best to shield both his and Raziya's body from the onslaught. Scattered debris and glass fell atop them as he covered their heads. Another crash through one of the windows, and the tale tell sounds of a grenade beeping, made him look up in horror as his world suddenly went bright and completely void of sound.

"......"

The searing pain and absence of sound muffled his senses as he felt his body being thrown back like a rag-doll. The small one bedroom apartment was totaled by the blast and he lost sight of Raziya as he was flung backwards. Out of instinct Felix reached out to grab anything as he felt himself begin to fall. The blast had propelled him through the crumbled walls and off the backside of the building, dangling helplessly off the edge as he tried desperately to regain his senses. 'What the hell just happened?!?!' Oh good, he was still able to think, which meant he was not dead, and that was good. His right synthetic arm grasped with inhuman strength on the ledge he was holding onto. Three talons pierced the side like a spear and it took little strength on his part to pull himself up. He was going to brutally maim and murder whoever just did that-

Another blast sounded, making the ledge crumble and forcing him to fall once again. He barely had time to curse before the breath was knocked out of him and he landed on his back on a precarious catwalk just below. The force of his fall and weight made the feeble structure groan in protest before, it to, gave way and he was once again in his falling decent. Grasping for pipes and hitting multiple structures, Felix was becoming disoriented with the hundred foot drop and doing anything to slow his free fall with death. Finally he collapsed on the ground, another good eight foot drop before coming to a slow and painful roll onto the empty back streets below.

He did not know how much time had elapsed before he gasped in a harsh and pain induced breath. 'Am I alive?' He moved a few talons and was carefully able to push himself upwards into a kneeling position. "I'm going to kill Cerberus..." a rasped harshly while coughing up blue blood. Internal injuries were suffered during that fall, but he was just lucky to even be alive. Suddenly it hit him, "Raziya?" Felix stood abruptly without thinking, which in turn, forced him to trip and fall, grasping at his side as he realized he had multiple broken ribs. He administered three medi-gel capacitors into his system to fix whatever was wrong with him as he tried to stand once more. "Raziya!" He called out louder this time while frantically scanning the area in hopes of not seeing a limp body among the wreckage.

He began to walk haphazardly, his body still straining over the shock it had just suffered as he tried to pull out his omni-tool to call for help from Bane. But he was stopped...

A slow buzzing sound echoed around him as he stared absently ahead. Frozen still while trying to concentrate on where it was coming from. 'That can't be right...it sounds like it's coming from...' He looked up abruptly as five grotesque creatures flew down from the buildings above. Dark sickly yellow eyes peered at him without life as they aimed unknown alien weaponry at him, surrounding his escape. Even though he had never met these creatures he already knew what they were as his skull began to throb that familiar aching pain from before.

Felix stood rigid, aiming his assault rifle at his aggressors. "You're not Cerberus." He growled deeply as he stared down his rifle, sharp green eyes stone cold and unblinking, turning in a circle so as to keep them all in his sight. "Your the Collectors...." He spoke clearly as his headache became more severe. Images of insect-like beings flashed through his mind. Screams and a deep thrumming roar reverberated in his skull, making him clench his mandibles in an effort to stave off the noise.

Why were they here? Why were they coming after them?! What if they got Raziya and were after Bane next?

Felix was dead silent as he heard his own breath rasp around him. The Collectors were horrifying up close and in person. But unlike Cerberus, these guys did not seem to care if they took him alive or dead. They aimed to kill him. That much he had gathered at least, and watched as they raised their weapons, red dots littering his torso as he stood poised for the the barrage of bullets.

Felix suddenly crumbled to the ground as he grasped his forehead and muffled a choking scream. A deep voice, which sounded like thousands upon thousands of metal claws, scrapped at his skull as he tried to keep himself from passing out.

'IGNORANT ORGANICS. TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS BEYOND YOUR REACH. YOU FUMBLE IN THE DARKNESS, BLIND TO THE TRUTH TO WHICH YOU WILL NEVER COMPREHEND.'

Felix was about to black out, he wanted the voice to stop and did not even take notice as the Collectors loomed over him in watch. His mouth was open in a silent scream, whatever was talking to him was peeling apart his mind! He could feel it invade his most private of thoughts and slowly take each one to analyze them before casting them to the side. 'Get out of my head!!!' He wailed silently to himself, anything to stop the pain! But still it pressed deeper, forcing it's claws to rake across any and all information, as if it were deliberately looking for something....

'DO NOT STRUGGLE ORGANIC. WE WILL TAKE WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY OURS. RESISTING US WILL ONLY WROUGHT YOU PAIN.'

Felix could barely breath now, the foreign entity that was invading his mind continued to delve deeper into his subconscious, splitting open old memories and tossing them aside. But what he also realized was that its actions were becoming more frantic. More desperate. "GET. OUT." It was the only words he could barely form as he used his sheer will to force back his assailant. He felt an immense amount of anger come from the entity at his defiance and the voice now boomed in his skull. Blood slowly began to flow out of his nose as his brain threatened to hemredge.

'YOU DARE TO DEFY US! YOU DARE TO HIDE IT FROM US! YOU AND YOUR COMPANIONS WILL RELINQUISH IT TO US! GIVE US THE CODE!'

This was it. He was about to die due to his brain bleeding out. His mind could barely take anymore of this abuse it was under. Everything was beginning to grow dark, but for whatever reason he refused to give in to whatever this force wanted from him. Weather it was just his instinct to rebel, or simply because he was not conscious enough to think properly, Felix refused to give it what ever the hell it was looking for as the dark entity continued to ravage his mind. The Collectors stood poised over his paralyzed body, ready to dispose of him as soon the invader found what it was looking for. And then that would be the end of it, his usefulness spent, before they went after the others...

Mass Effect: Book 2- The Calling (Complete) Empty ''Painful' Reunion

Post  Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:50 am

"BOOOOOM!"

Bane's head snapped up immediately, not only hearing but feeling the ground shake.

"What the Hell was that?.."

The alley was barely lit as the Krogan looked down. A slight gleam caught her attention. A sickening hiss sounded in her ears and she was suddenly thrown back, slamming into the concrete wall and even going through it.

It was a hard fall into the inner sanctum, into Omega's metal work and maze of cat-walks. Bane groaned loudly and clutched for her chest plate, feeling the harsh dent the blast left. Her groan turned into a growl as she opened her angry eyes and forced herself up, Her modified armor spitting out her little 'friend'.

The mod-ed shot gun blast was extreme. The impact ripping one Collecter's head to pieces and the one behind losing an arm. The Krogan grinned as she was finally back in her element, pumping massive rounds into head after head of the enemy.

"Collectors, huh? Over grown bugs should know bet-AH!"

Pain suddenly ripped through her skull. Bane roared in agony as she gripped her crests and fell to her knees.

'IGNORANT ORGANICS. TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS BEYOND YOUR REACH. YOU FUMBLE IN THE DARKNESS, BLIND TO THE TRUTH TO WHICH YOU WILL NEVER COMPREHEND.'

It was like a thousand blades stabbing her head at once. Her teeth clenched shut, it took everything she had to keep from yelling out in pain.

"W-What the HELL is THIS?! GRR! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!"

'DO NOT STRUGGLE ORGANIC. WE WILL TAKE WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY OURS. RESISTING US WILL ONLY WROUGHT YOU PAIN.'

Her metal clawed hand began to groan under the pressure of which the Krogan was gripping, caught between hard muscle and stone crests. The thing delved deeper and deeper into her mind. Her memories were being tossed around like garbage in a trash compactor, tearing out her darkest secrets like nothing.

"GrrRRRAH! GET OUT!"

Bane bellowed and roared in not only agony, but in anger. Being brought to her knees like some common rable. Blood now began dripping from her nose, her head pounding and straining not to shut down.

'YOU DARE TO DEFY US! YOU DARE TO HIDE IT FROM US! YOU AND YOUR COMPANIONS WILL RELINQUISH IT TO US! GIVE US THE CODE!'

The Krogan's growls and roars grew fewer and fewer, her body beginning to weaken. In despiration, she clawed at her helmet, finding the H.U.D. system control panel. A tired grin set on her face.

"heh...go to hell."

All it took was one switch. The system linked to her brain and eye piece shreaked in warning, the hack alarm turning on and sending out piercing sound waves.

"HURTS DOESN'T IT?!"

She roared to thing in triumph as it screamed and receded, leaving the minions to finish it.

Without even flinching a bullet bounced off her helmet. Bane growled and glared at the surprised Collector.

"Wrong move, Bug."

---------------------------------

Taking out the last bit of Collectors was rough, considering her head felt like it was going to burst like a melon....Melon is right. Right?
    She breathed hard as she glared around her, searching for more, when a familiar yell echoed near by.

"Felix?!"

She leapt off the cat walk with no hesitation, landing on the one below and peering over the edge. She could just make out the crowd of Collectors and the curled still form of a Turian.

"grrRRRRR GET AWAY FROM HIM!"

She roared as she slammed down ontop of them, smashing her fist in the hoard and lighting them up. It wasn't long before they scattered, disappearing like ants into the dark. Bane gave a rough snort and turn her attention to Felix, bending over him.

"Not you too?!"

She recognized the symtoms. His body was close to total shut down. Reaching up to her helmet she held her breath, bracing herself.

"This is gonna hurt."

The piercing scream of the internal system echoed from her head, out her helmet, and into the metal sanctum. It was like one big conductor, making the scream loud enough to penetrate the Turian's mind and to the assailent. It lasted for what felt like hours, but she wanted to be sure.

"Come on, Turian. Snap out of it! FELIX!"

Skeseth
    Skeseth

Post  Skeseth Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:29 am

Raziya was definitely learning a lot about turians in those brief moments. She tried to pay attention and yet keep busy as well, occasionally making a noise that she was listening as she tinkered with something or other. At the mention of the synthetic arm being built by none other than him, her head snapped up and she gave it a longer more appraising look. However, there was a knowing look exchanged with the rambling turian, her fingers moving over to her omni tool as it flickered to life and she plugged in a few quick lines, almost as if making a note to herself. “Impressive,” is the only thing she said in return about that. She did not want to start getting into that train of thought for obvious reasons.

Now that look of pure manic glee that passed over her face when she gets a belt of grenades might have been something to be concerned about. But either way, she was not giving back the belt. Or the gun. The topic of conversation was certainly straying somewhere that Raziya had never expected it to in the past. Her brows were arching up at the revelations, or so called rumors, and she had to bite her tongue to keep a Zahrah-remark from leaking through about human males, rumors in comparison, and Felix not having confirmed this himself yet... It was too easy. Too easy indeed.

“Allergic to Asari? That is definitely the strangest thing I've heard in a long time. I had no idea it was even possible since Asari evolved to be so... adaptable to other species, it seems. I take it Asari don't like to hear that you're allergic to them when they're trying to proposition you back to their rooms?” It made her laugh quietly to herself at the mental image. The next story got a louder snort from the woman. “Sorry, still trying to process the fact that you waltz... dance... Now /that/ is actually the strangest thing I've heard.”

The chuckling, teasing, flirtatious personality suddenly was shoved down into a far corner of her mind as Raziya schooled her expression into its past serious expression. “I'm a littler unnerved how coincidental we all suddenly decided to meet up at the same place,” she said the moment he mentioned Bane's appearance. Whether she thought something was controlling them or that the Bane message was a hack, who knew... She did not like it at all. “Maybe because it is a tra—aaack!”

She fell ungracefully when she was jerked down, covering her head with one arm as the apartment seemed to implode around them. Was this how they died, cornered in a closet sized apartment and cowering? “Not without a fight!” The shout was muffled under the protection of the turian-- much to her anger that he was covering /both/ their heads and not minding out for his own hide (which she learned just then wasn't as tough as she thought). Funny how that was what passed through her head, face set in a glare aimed at the turian as she looked up in that nanosecond pause before the grenade thrown in registered in her mind. She gave a wordless shout again before blue biotic waves lashed out; too late to fling it away, but enough shielding that it had not killed them as it decimated the apartment.

Felix took the brunt of the blast himself as he was thrown back through a wall. Raziya hit a sturdier portion, a section of wall that kept up, and saw black as her head smacked into it with a sickening noise. She pushed through the pain, the blackness, and the shock in order to guide her instincts. One hand dispensed the medigel from her suit while the second was already groping for one of her new weapons. Before figuring where her enemy lurked in the destruction, she removed a grenade and flung it in the direction she believed the enemy's had originated from. Her sight began to clear and her energy returned enough to throw up a barrier as the second blast hit.

“Felix!” Finally she got turned to search for her friend, her SMG in one hand now and shooting off her own assault to distract the enemy from swarming her as she was distracted. Her head spun around, not finding anyone. Blasted outside? She ran to the edge, but to her dismay she found he had fallen further down. Before she could consider her plan of action, she swung back to face the apartment.

“What the hell are you?!” Raziya thought she couldn't be shocked anymore by what the galaxy had to offer, but she had never set sights on a Collector... or even heard of them, really. Humanity was still too new and she was still learning; she had yet to ever hear of the rare sightings of these monsters. It was like some nightmare creature come from her nightmares and Raziya will be ashamed in the future of the fear that crawled through her and the way she flinched when they approached. Three of them bearing down at her, more than an unfair fight for her alone...

The stillness felt like a lifetime between them. Raziya's eyes would not even blink to avoid losing sight of them. What did they want with her? Why had they tried to kill them? Obviously not with Cerberus the pro-human group, so then why? Her mind raced through questions, but her voice was silent.

The fear caused her biotics to flare brightly and surround her body. Like hell was she going to bother shooting off any questions. That's not going to kill these things. She threw out her arm with a yell, strong enough to fling one the creatures up and then down with a sickening thud. There was barely enough time to strike out at the next before the bullets came blaring right at her, and even then she barely grazed it. Her shields were exhausted almost immediately and she felt the sting as she got hit in her side before, finally, she managed to scramble back and off the edge. She was no graceful asari floating down, what with her limbs flailing everywhere, but her biotics did well enough to slow her descent that she managed to hit the catwalk with the grunt and no broken bones. She was ready for the next drop and by the time she hit the floor her energy was drained almost completely.

Raziya stumbled to her knees, one hand pressed at her side even against the armor where a neat hole pierced down to her skin. Blood had pooled down the back of her head, clumping her hair, from where her head had hit the wall in the initial grenade blast that separated them. She looked up at what she hoped was Felix in the street ahead... only to find herself facing more of those creatures.

Aw, hell.

Their attention, however, was not focused on her. Instead, they were staring on as the turian began to writhe in pain, looking as if he was dying before them without a touch. Her mind ached, touched but ignored, and between ignoring the pain from her wounds and the throbbing slowly coming into focus from her bad head injury, she had no focus on where it really was coming from.

Either way, she still had just enough energy to raise an arm and shoot. She lifted the gun to aim at the Collectors while they were distracted by Felix. None of the Collectors had their attention on her at all; the one or two left in the apartment above had been unable to get to her. Whatever attacked her friend mentally was leaving her out of its attack (for now). Before she could use the surprise to her advantage and attack, a familiar sound rang in her ears. Raziya was probably the first ever to think that a krogan's battle cry was a heavenly sound. Along with her old friend charging the monsters, she fired off shots until the gun overheated and they retreated.

“You have no idea how glad I am to see you,” she told Bane fondly as she painfully got to her feet and dragged herself over. The happy feelings of being reunited and alive were shortlived as she stared down at the turian. “What's going on with him?” Her voice was full of worry at Felix's condition still. “What the hell did those things do to him? He's dying; dammit, Felix, this ain't a way to go!”
    Benathorn
    Benathorn
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Benathorn Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:33 pm

Ɖσƨƨιя

Current Whereabouts: Collectors in route to targets! Route them off immediately! Targets must not be killed!
    image (c) to me

Felix laid immobilized in complete silence. Just a moment before he was enveloped in the sound of metal grating against his skull and what felt like a million needles peeling back his mind in a frantic search for what it called the 'code.' He must of blacked out there for a few seconds since all he could hear now was the prolonged ring of silence that followed suit. The attack abruptly stopped and darkness enveloped his vision...

Yet a loud piercing sound seemed to drill into his subconscious and his eyes snapped open to see two familiar faces staring down at him. He pushed vainly up in an effort to sit upright and stop the sound, realizing his skull felt like it was about to explode from what had just happened. "Ow, ow, ow, ow! Turn it off! Turn it off!" Felix covered the plates that absorbed sound on his head to dull out the noise when he realized who was standing over him. "Bane? Is that you?" The Turian was surprised to see his old Krogan friend but could not recall a time when he was more happier to see her there. "If I could thank all my ancestor's spirits for bringing you here to save our asses, once again, I would." He smiled half-heartedly as he slowly got to his feat and looked around worriedly, "Wait, where are the collectors? Where's Raziya? What the hell just happened?!"

He realized as soon as he said it that the human female was right by his side with a worried expression covered in blood. "Raziya? Are you alright?" He looked her up and down real quick, analyzing the damage and catching the sharp scent of blood. "Your fringe is matted in blood. Did you fall too? I remember a bright flash and then I think you used your biotics to save us...ugh! Sorry, head hurts a bit. Trying to remember the last hour of what just happened...I can't believe we'er alive after all that." He looked over to her and Bane with a relieved expression, all three of them looked beat up while him and Raziya looked as if they just came out of an explosion...which they did actually.

"Well isn't this a nice little reunion, huh? Just like old times ,but without the killer headaches and bug people trying to kill us." Felix tried his best to mask the immense pain he was in as he stood tall and brushed off the ash and debris from his suit. It had taken quite a bit of the damage from the blast, but bits and pieces of what had happened were slowly starting to return to him. He wiped away the stream of blood from his nose, looking to Raziya with a painful smile, "See, this is why I did not wear my suit for two years. Stuff like this always happens when I put it on. Or maybe it's you two? I'm still very disoriented from what just happened but I'm starting to think you guys might be bad luck."

Despite the pain he laughed softly to himself and coughed a few times to catch his breath. Finally taking a few moments to recall what had truly happened. The notion of it all frightened him though and he was about to go out on a limb with what he said next. "I know this may sound crazy to you two, but uh, did you guys hear anything just then? When the Collectors were here I mean?" Just saying their names made him shiver slightly in fear, the mere thought of what had happened still laid fresh in his mind, and he hoped it was just him going insane.

However, he did not get the chance to hear their replies as transits sounded overhead and his attention was brought skyward. The hover cars lowered themselves to the ground and the symbol upon their doors made him flare his mandibles in rage and growl as he aimed his weapons at them. Cerberus troops, fully armed and suited poured out of the vehicles as their doors unlatched. Swiftly and efficiently, they were surrounded in seconds, weapons trained on them while he stood back to back with Raziya and Bane. 'Again?! Give me a break!' However, no attack came and his eyes flickered towards movements as the agents stood at attention and lowered their weapons.

A female human, clothed in black and white with a blond fringe pulled tightly back, walked briskly forward as she stood before their small group. Pale gray eyes filtered through thin glasses that laid atop her sharp nose. She reminded Felix of a bird, a thing his species were constantly associated with by humans, and he was beginning to realize why they used it as an insult. She had a predatory feel about her that made him tense up, but his hate for Cerberus overwhelmed that instinct.

"Felix Talibus I presume?"

Felix narrowed his gaze as she spoke his name. His mandibles clicked slowly before he replied, "Who are you and what the hell do you want?" His voice was far from friendly as it echoed deeply with an undertone growl to emphasize his displeasure. The human female raised a slender brow slightly to this before giving a gesture to the many agents around them to lower their weapons.

"How is that, better? You may call me Dr. Croff for now."

"Maybe. But you didn't answer my question." He on the other hand refused to lower his own weapons and could feel Bane and Raziya refusing to do the same. They had all been through far too much together and each seemed to understand the other's body language without a word.

"Charming. But I know you three very well. Raziya Arauxo, or more currently known as Zahrah Nayyar. Age 24, female biotic, worked for the Alliance military for the past two years but very good at avoiding us. Took some of my best agents to keep eyes on her." Felix gave Razi a quick glance with his weapon still trained on the Cerberus doctor. "You created an alternate personality that threatens to consume your old one. How is that holding up for you my dear? Your bipolar tendencies have become rather sporadic as of late. Flirting with aliens and the such, though I will admit even I had trouble keeping tabs on you. You would have proved far more useful if you had stayed with Terra Nova." Felix was stunned by this onslaught of information but could say nothing as she continued and turned her sharp gaze towards Bane.

"Xiantoch Bane, age 33, female Krogan Warlord and currently leading some of the clans on Tuchanka towards a brighter future. Commendable, I always approve of any woman in power, yet your kind is limited to their potential due to barbarism and male stupidity. I would not dare set any of my agents on Tuchanka but some of your enemy clans are far too easily swayed by revenge and credits. They kept tabs on you for us for the past two years. And here you are, back with your 'old gang' and away from your home world. Do you think this is the life you want? Or perhaps you are still searching for a chance at redemption? Krogans are hard to read sometimes." Felix's grip tightened on his rifle, how did this human know so much about them?

His gaze locked with hers as she finally looked to him and he knew what was coming next. "And then there is you, Felix Talibus, male turian, age 29. Banished from Palavan for supposedly murdering one of the Primarchs. Took to becoming a hit man on Omega and working with various allies such as Aria and the Red Talons. My, how far you have fallen in the ranks. Once a mighty Specter yet now reduced to a mere rouge. Rather pathetic if you ask me."

Felix's nose plates flared as he tried to reel in his anger and not shoot the blasted human female where she stood. "Nice trick. So you've been watching us. You have certainly made that clear over the past two years. Now I'm going to ask one more time; What the hell do you want?"

The human narrowed her thin gray eyes as moments passed, "Though you see us as enemies, I assure you we are on the same side. You three have something that belongs to Cerberus that can not be taken away easily. I'm sure you already heard this from the Collectors just now, what is it they keep saying these days? Oh yes, give us the code?" Felix's eyes widened a bit as he recalled just moments before how his mind had been savaged. How the voice kept repeating over and over about some code. He suddenly felt very uneasy in their presence and backed ever so slightly towards Raziya and Bane. "I...don't know what your talking about."

The human agent seemed to narrow her eyes threateningly at this but looked up sharply when more transits could be heard overhead once more. 'What the hell is going on today!' Everything seemed to be going to shit since this morning and Felix kept finding himself becoming more and more confused by it all. But his heart soared when he saw the familiar insignia of the Red Talons mark and over fifty of the gang members seemed to appear out of nowhere and surround the Cerberus group.

Felix smiled to the agents who were already beginning to back away towards their own transits for escape. "looks like you guys are on Red Talon territory." Dr. Croff simply looked on with a masked expression before being forced to back away with the others. "We are not your enemies Mr. Talibus. I would be more weary of those you call friends. You will soon be looking for answers to all this and Cerberus is willing to give them to you. All you need to is call." Felix looked down at his omni-tool that blinked once before watching as they retreated. The Talon gang members shot at the transits as they left but already they were gone among the towers of Omega. Felix stood looking on, wondering what she meant and trying to comprehend all that had just happened.

He looked over his shoulder to see many Turians of various shades begin to surround them with hostility, but backed down a bit when they realized it was him. "Hey, they are with me. Back off!" A couple of them looked uneasy but a familiar voice pierced through the crowd as Nowi rushed forward. "Felix! You're safe! When you did not meet up with me and Virion at the living quarters I knew something was up. Told Talos about the Cerberus agents from earlier and he ordered an immediate scouting of the whole territory." Felix looked to the female turian with a kind smile, realizing things could have been a lot worse if they had not arrived. Nowi immediately tensed when she saw who he was with however.

"Felix, I told you that human was trouble...wait, what's with the Krogan?" Nowi leered at Razi with distrust and stared at Bane with uncertainty. "That would be an old friend of mine, Bane. She's good at smashing things." He smiled as he introduced his friend. Nowi seemed unconvinced, "Seems like you have a lot of friends from the other races...anyway, we are here to take you all back to the base. Talos will want to know what happened and quite frankly you all look like a varren chewed you up and spat you out." Felix had to agree with her there and nothing would make him more happier then to get out of this place.

He was able to peel away from the female Turian as she caught up with Virion to get the transits ready. Turning back around, he made his way over to Raziya and Bane, his sides still burning from the broken ribs and his skull throbbing from a killer headache. his mandibles fluttered softly as he realized how out of place he felt around his own kind, but around his human and krogan friends, he felt more whole and accepted. Giving Bane a pat on the shoulder he gave her a friendly grin, "Glad to have you back with us Bane. Been missing all that smashing you usually do." He chuckled as he turned to Raziya, giving her a concerned glance. "How are you holding up? I know you must have taken a brunt from that blast as well." His voice was low so that the Red Talons did not pry, he was still weary of the group himself. Though he did work for them he was never actually a gang member. Their chat with the Dr. Croff made him uneasy, and he wondered how much she had said was to be believed as he took a moment to glance down at his blinking omni-tool.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:10 pm