Rune Dragons Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for Eldemore staff and senior members to chat

Question time!

Question time! Empty Question time!

Post  Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:50 am

Choose one or more of your runes.
    What would they answer to the following questions?

1. What's your favorite color? And why?

2. What do you think of you parents(optional)?

3. Do you like your bearer? If so, why, and if not, why?

4. Do you have a crush on another dragon?

5. If you were human, how do you think you would look like?(optional for Ancients)

6. If you have a life goal, what is it?

7. What are the values you think are most important?

-Thank you for participating~-

Question time! Empty Re: Question time!

Post  Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:06 pm

Question time! Image

My favorite color is green. I like growing things, green is the color of healthy growing things.

*narrows eyes*
    Now why would you ask a question like that? hum.. I cant remember much about my parents, from what I can remember they were hard and stern, but tried their best to push me into the right direction.

My bearer Layla saved me from a life of loneliness, I am forever indebted to her. Though i will admit, she is a little odd, I can not express the feelings that come over me when we sail through the skies together.

No.

5. If you were human, how do you think you would look like?(optional for Ancients)
    I have no reason to become human, and no want to ether. I feel like i would be awkward as one, and I pity them for their inability to fly.

My life's goal is to be free, I do not like to be tied down, and this war wages heavily on me.

Courage, I was once told that courage is not the absence of fear, but the judgement that something else is more important than fear.

Post  Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:16 pm

xDD lolol I must make all my runes answer!

Dotori the Forest Rune
    The Doctor the Time Lord Rune
    Wibble

I'd have to say green. It's the color of the forest.
    I'm torn between orange and purple! Orange is the color of good ol' Gallifrey, but purple is the color of the Untempered Schism. Ooh, the Untemepered Schism scared me... The Doctor I traveled with ran away, and I happened to become more...inspired by it? But nevertheless, it scared me.
    Bright, flaring red. Like my bowtie. By the way, do not touch the bowtie.

How can I...no. Just no! All they did was give me a necklace, and they left.
    Ahhh, my parents... They only remember me as the brown rune. That rune with plain brown. Little do they know the power of Time...or of the Untempered Schism.
    ...you have no need to know of my parents, nor of my opinions on them.

Oh, Aeni and I talk a lot about how I stash acorns too much, and about other stuff. Even though she likes to tease me, I guess it's just her. And I like her. She and I are bonded.
    I have to admit, I loved adventure with the Doctor. And I also miss him and his strange ways. But I guess being with Aeni is pretty cool. Although I wish I can tell her "Allons-y!" because...well, just because I like saying "Allons-y."
    Meeh.

Hmm...must you ask? I mean, I do, but...you know...argh!
    No. Not really.
    I live with her in my twisted reality.
    ...So yes, I do.

Hmm... I'd have green eyes, olive skin, and messy golden brown hair. I'd wear neutral browns. And I'd...well. I'd look dirty all day from collecting acorns.
    I would look fantastic! Hopefully, I'll be ginger, I'm still not ginger. I've never been a ginger. I'd keep my scarf, and I'd be fit to run around everywhere, to go on adventures!
    I'd look dashing. I'd have sleek, black hair that I can always slick back to look charming. I would have the bowtie, thank you very much, and I'd wear something classy. Something...new.
    But I will never be fat! Who started that, anyway?!

Find a cure for everything.
    Save the universe and time with a crazy man with a box.
    Make people confused. Afraid. Lost. Break people's confidence. That's my job.

Loyalty, through and through.
    Being calm in the face of danger. Saved me and the Doctor countless times.
    What values? Just make 'em happy, then stuff emptiness into their hearts. It's entertaining.

Post  Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:46 pm

What are color, exactly?
    The'ye nice! they just let me do what I wanted, but not everything, because they want to keep me safe!
    Yeah! I mean, I got to travel!, plus she and her friends are really fun to trick, and she doesnt scold me for it!
    No
    I'd probably be really pale. That's all I can really describe.
    Uh, help the world be unafraid of the dark?
    Probably loyalty, chivalry, and being able to think for yourself.

Post  Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:14 pm

Question time! Image

Hmmmm....I suppose blue. Well....umm...ugh this is embarrassing. Its because its the same colour as Katarina's eyes. Happy now?

-shrugs-
    Never really knew them, us Toruk runes don't generally stick around to cozy up to our offspring. I'm different in that regard I suppose, but then....I AM an ancient after all.

-chokes-
    Y-yes, I uh "like" her very much. Too much maybe. She's the only female I've ever lov- ...I mean, "liked".

Another dragon? Hah! Most certainly not.

5. If you were human, how do you think you would look like?
    Eh, I'll transform for you and you can tell me what I look like. -transforms into human form-

Hmmmm.....probably to spend the rest of my life happily with Kat. -shrugs- simple and boring but true.

Loyalty, honour, commitment, and love.

Post  Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:43 am

Ooh! How fun! Must get my Runies to do this!

Question time! Image

Rainbow colors. You thought I would say blue, right? Well, yes, my wings are a particularly beautiful shade of blue, like my beloved ocean. It is such a wonderful color isn't it? But I like the rainbows that come from refracted sunlight through water, or the flashing rainbow patterns produced by the deep sea jellies and squids.

They taught me how to swim, and dive, and catch fish, and survive in the ocean and be a Deep Sea Rune. Parents are important!

Of course I do! Sometimes it's tiring, and my bearer can be annoying. But I love traveling and seeing new things with Silverhart. We have a lot of fun, and she draws pretty sketches for me. We make a very good team.

No, not yet. I'm very hard to impress. There's very few males that can compete with me.

Pfft! Who would want to be a human? No wings, no tail, no beautiful glittering scales? No thank you!

Hmm. I would like to see the entire world one day! I'd go to the deepest parts of the oceanic trenches, and swim under the Arctic ice caps, and dive on all the reefs of the world, and visit every human port and city, and then go sailing off to see all the dry corners of the Eldemore! I know it's an impossible goal to see everything, but the impossible goals are the best kind!

Determination - that utter stubbornness to keep going even when things look rough. A will to not only survive but thrive and flourish! Teamwork, because it's important to be able to work together. And curiosity, because well, no one would ever know anything if they weren't curious. And nothing interesting would ever happen, and life would be dull and colorless and pointless.

Question time! Image

Dark brown. Like murky water. I think it's a very handsome color. It's sort of dark, mysterious, and earthy and masculine. And it can also be the color of sloppy, slushy mud! It's a color of many hats. Like me...

I'm not really big on the whole personal back story thing. They're boring. And sappy. Mostly boring though.

Maybe I do, and maybe I don't. We'll just have to wait and see...

Oh ye-!... I mean... uh, no comment. You ask a lot of personal questions. I don't like personal questions.

I'm sort of the tall, dark and handsome type. *puffs out chest* Yup. I look good in any form. And I think I would have tattoos. Really awesome swirly ones. And a beautiful mane of long hair. *tosses mane* And I would probably go around in an Inverness cape. I like those. Wearing a real cape would just be corny, but an Inverness cape looks cool, and you can still make it swish! Really whoever that Inverness was, they was a bloody genius! And don't you think it would kind of look like I still had my wings..?

Life goals are pointless and trivial. You're just setting yourself up for disappointment with them. And if you do achieve your life goal, well then what are you gonna do? It was probably a pathetic life's goal in the first place. No, no, no. Life goals are not for me.

Values? You mean like 'valuables'? Like shiny things? I like shiny things...
    What? You don't mean that? No shiny things? ... I like shiny things though...

Question time! Empty Hiroshi and Mbarim

Post  Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:28 pm

Question time! Image

I like gold. Gold is a colour of wealth and luck and prosperity. Gold is rich, and gold is pure.

My parents? Why, I do not remember my parents. It has been so long since I left the nest... They were good to me, though. That I do recall. They prepared me well.

My bearer is... Distracted. I am still looking for the right human to latch onto. Verdana is a temporary custodian. She searches well, but I grow impatient. I must have somebody to fill with luck!

Not as such, no. Frankly, I have hardly been looking. Perhaps soon, though.

I would be older, and wise with my years. My hair would be silvered and long, my eyes netted with the wrinkles of time. There is no shame in old age.

I must spread luck to those who deserve it.

Honesty, goodwill and, of course, a bit of luck, are very important to me.

Question time! Image

Black. Black is night. Black is sleep. Black swallows the viewer with no mercy, no remorse, and no pain. Black is the colour of ends and beginnings. Black is death. I am black.

Ah. My parents. When I was a mere Rune dragon. That was another life. That life was not mine. They are... Of no consequence any more.

Tess... Tess is perfect. She is perfect.

No. My heart is... My heart is taken, and not by a dragon.

I know what I look like. My hair is silver, my skin dark, my eyes red. I am tall, but I am not forbidding.

I do my job. It is no goal, but its end result is. I strive for peace.

Justice is important, as is honour. But, in the end, the values of life all end with me.

Post  Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:18 am

Question time! Image
    You may call me Ar'fëa, and I was named by my bearer, the elf Aesuithiel.

My favorite color is red; I am the rune of autumn and it is my job to bear it each year as the seasons turn and winter approaches. The bright reds and oranges I bring out in the trees is my favorite sight.

2. What do you think of you parents?
    I know nothing of any parents I may have had; my loyalty now is to Aesuithiel.

Yes. She has always been good to me; respectful of the work I do in autumn, providing me with everything I need, and has been a true and loyal friend throughout our time together.

No, I do not.

I do have a human form; after all, I am an ancient. However, not many have seen it, and those who do do not usualy recognize it. I am tall, with mahogany hair interrupted with streaks of red and orange; my eyes flash amber and Aesuithiel has said I have a grin that would make any female melt. However, it's hard to believe her. I am tall and strong, as I must be to take on my task justly. Beyond that, you can judge for yourself.

My main goal is to bear the task of autumn justly, as I have done since the beginning of my existence.

Honesty. Integrity. Loyalty. Strength. Courage. Wit. Humour. And, last of all, forgiveness.

Last edited by Nellas Lissësúl on Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post  Guest Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:32 pm

Question time! Image

Yellow! It's the glow of my sparkler! I just love sparklers, they are so pretty.

2. What do you think of you parents?
    I dunno, Grimald and Nymph and Mephis and Azure are all so awesome! They are the best parents ever!

Yes! Azure is so cool. She keeps me dry when it rains and even lets me light fireworks. The only problem is she doesn't like it when I set her curtains on fire. I don't know why...

Ewww..yuck! Girls are icky and have gross germs.

Umm..I guess like a boy? Maybe around 10. I would have blond hair and tan skin because I love to play outside all the time! My clothes would always be dirty and torn and I would probably have all sorts of scrapes from my adventures! Of course I would have my trusty sparkler with me all the time!

Show fireworks to everyone! Fireworks are pretty and make me sooo happy, so I want to make others happy too.

Having Fun and enjoying life!

Post  Guest Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:59 pm

Question time! Image

Nyarlathotep.

White.

Confused? Well, it's quite pleasing when most of what you see is red and black; and on a purely logical level, it's perhaps my favorite example of how chaos can be 'good'. It's all colors mingled together, after all, waiting to be turned into something new...

I have no parents-- I existed before existence itself, though I didn't fully come into being until Time did.

Gabriella is... pleasant, in some respects. It is nice to have found someone brave enough to even summon me, and she has taken well to her new role in the universe. Though I do wish someone a bit less... stubborn had decided to summon me.

Hardly. And while I may care for Gabriella, I can't say our relationship goes beyond a strong friendship... ... in... most respects, at least.

Here I am.

To ensure the universe-- all universes-- survive and do not fall into stagnation before their time.

Never fear change. It is through change that we remain useful, that life is made worth living. If there is anything you must fear, then fear growing complacent and static.

Post  Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:37 am

Question time! Image
    Question time! ImageQuestion time! Image

Phaedrus - Grassland Rune | Summanus - Spark Rune | Genevieve - Flash Rune

I like that color of purple that reflects on the clouds when the sun is going down, it's like fluffy violet.
    I haven't really thought about that...Hmm. Waffles. Now, those I like. Oh, a color? Um...hmm...the color of waffles?
    Well, red, of course! Like my gem!
    2. What do you think of your parents(optional)?
    My mom is strict sometimes, so that's not much fun. My daddy is more fun! But I see my mom more often, so I guess she's fun.
    I remember my dad used to sit on lightning rods with me during thunderstorms. That was always awesome!
    My parents were wonderful. My siblings...not so much.
    Sophie is always fun! I like it when she shares her breakfast with me. But Sum-Sum is mean when she has waffles...he doesn't share.
    Hey, she feeds me waffles sometimes. I still can't figure out why she doesn't like me eating wires though. They taste so good!
    Sophie is the most loving human I've ever met. She treats me like a princess. All of her Runes are spoiled, in my opinion!
    What's a crush? Isn't that a soda?
    Well...kind of...butIcan'ttellyou. STOP LOOKING AT ME!!!
    I haven't met many other Runes yet outside of the family. Maybe one day.
    5. If you were human, how do you think you would look like?(optional for Ancients):
    Uh...little boy, orange hair and freckles, cowlick, green eyes, with skinned knees. That's what Momma Sophie says. But being a human would be weird!
    I'd be the most awesome human ever! I'd wear leather jackets and have piercings in my ears. I think my hair would be spiky too.
    Um...I'd be female, yeah. Red hair with a gold feather in it, nice clothing, and I'd have my necklace.
    To stay up all night long and see the sun rise!
    To have a Rune party without Sophie catching me. Heh, no, honestly. Let me think... To find my job. That one thing I like to do that genuinely makes me happy.
    To figure out how to co-exist with humans so that there's no more fighting.
    Well, my mom always says that being kind is important. And thinking twice before you talk.
    Make sure you have fun at least once a day. That way, you can't really go to bed sad because you can remember that one good thing that happened to you.
    Be patient with others and you'll learn a lot of things. I have so far.

Ah, this was fun. I'm tempted to try drawing the Runies up as humans now!

Post  Guest Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:41 pm

Question time! Image

Reef does not like people poking around her stuff, but she has decided to do it anyway. Just this once. ONCE.

I like the color white. It is the shortest way to say practically all of them. Well, I may have a liking for crimson, scarlet- i mean red and cyan, teal, turquoise,aqua... silver, grey, black- let's just stick to white. I really think that all colors have equal amounts of beauty in them. No really, I do.

They were cool. What else do you want me to explain? So yeah, they taught me how to fish... and other stuff. That's cool. Exactly.

She's greaaaaaaaaat. A little bit confused <and confusing>, but I can tolerate her. I know her... sometimes.

{This question was sure to pop up sooner or later.} No, and if I did, it is none of anyone's business. Besides, I don't really know, or care about too many other dragons... in that way... {fine.} so far... yeah.

This is an excellent question. I guess I'd be a small human. Maybe I'd have human shoulder-length dark hair {or maybe longer- human hair is... so interesting} and blue or dark eyes. To tell the truth, appearances don't really matter. No one would recognize me. Except for maybe, her. Well I guess I'd have a lot of scratches and minor human injuries. Human skin just doesn't offer the protection that my scales do.

Maybe I would like to do some interstellar travelling. I mean, I've gone really deep in the ocean... so why not explore the high space? My whole life I just wanted to discover and find... to learn how things work and how to make them work... <fangirls, catches herself, tells me not to write anything about the last part, fangirls mentally>

Values... hmm... I guess the Truth. Well, I think truth isn't really a value but I'll leave it up there. Learning, acceptance, giving second chances... yeah, never judge without the facts... EVER.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:13 pm